• Sub: Fleming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited and apprehensive, in equal measure, as usual. We should be able to keep them out, and if we're able to score goals, it has to be against teams like this. COYY!

This is the game where I would expect us to go all out to get the win.
God knows we need it.
We win this and I think we may well be okay.
Any other result and we do ourselves no positive good.
1-3 to the Yellows.

If we go 1-0 up I really hope we go for the kill and make sure we aren’t hanging on with 15 mins to go. That was our mistake at Morecambe.

Port Vale are a wounded animal so an early goal would really destroy them mentally. We can’t let them build up a confidence in the game.

I’m confident. 2-0 win.

Hugely encouraged by the second half performance on Friday. If we replicate that we’ll get our much needed win.

Port Vale 1 - Oxford United 2.

Will we have an unchanged starting ten (Moore ruled out) again?? I don’t think so.

Got to win today, especially with all the other teams having really tough matches, this is the chance to pull ahead.

Feel a little bit sick today.
We must do everything possible to get that win today but feeling, because it's us, we're going to struggle in the very game we have to win.

I’d play either:

Eastwood
Long Findlay Brown Fleming
Smyth
Brannagan McGuane
Joseph O’Donkor Browne​

Or

Eastwood
Negru Findlay Brown
Goodrham Brannagan McGuane Fleming
Browne
Joseph O’Donkor​

Negru in for his full debut and GOD in for Wildschutt.
Brave move, and credit to Manning for it.
More or less the formation we finished with on Friday I'd imagine.

COYY!

This is pretty much what the people have been clamouring for so excited to see what happens. When did we ever see consistency like this under our previous great leader?

This is pretty much what the people have been clamouring for so excited to see what happens. When did we ever see consistency like this under our previous great leader?

Pre-2022 before the switch to ‘the model’ was turned off and the coffers were opened for players with zimmer frames desiring two year contracts.

Thankfully he’s gone now and so should the thread about it since it’s just the same people saying the same things over and over again but that’s an argument I can’t be arsed with so I’ll just ignore that thread from now on. I fully expect to be called a KR acolyte for it since anyone who dares question it is but my posting history proves I’m not so whatevs.

Anyways, COYY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom