Home Match Day Thread +++ 09/09/2018 OUFC v Coventry City match day thread +++

We looked good without being incisive in the first half. In the second, though, Coventry have been good value for their lead. Not especially potent themselves but the momentum of the game has shifted dramatically since the break.

Maybe Garbutt and Smith should have been on from the start..discuss

We looked good without being incisive in the first half. In the second, though, Coventry have been good value for their lead. Not especially potent themselves but the momentum of the game has shifted dramatically since the break.
I thought we were poor in the first half, and worse this.

Good cross that and woeful from Coventry defending it.

They let Obika score there.

Says it all seconds to go and we P**s around playing sideways!!

If we equalised that would be just papering over the cracks... I am worried about the season ahead already and I am normally pragmatic person.

Today’s made me angry. Its been nowhere near good enough. We’ve now conceded more goals than anyone else, we failed in the summer to address the shortcomings up front - something that everybody saw - and he signed Mackie... We might have started with lots of possession today but there was no real zip or penetration. Our first shot on target came midway through the second half ffs.

I didn’t know by the end whether seeing Robinson up on the bloody gantry annoyed me or I just felt sorry for him.. I’ve had enough of the excuses of injuries and training ground. Whether they’re fair excuses or not, it doesn’t excuse the lack of passion, organisation and preparation.

Awful. No sense of a cohesive team. Baptiste, Nelson and Henry did ok as individuals but the rest look League 2 at best. And Mackie looks Sunday league. At best.

Back
Top Bottom