Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

God like member
Decent home crowd on a 'bank holiday' Sunday- in the region of 9k methinks

we've put 4 past the Grecians twice this season ( away in the league , and at home in the facup)- though unlikely they'll ship another four?, I do fancy a decent home win

that said, last night Exeter were 0-2 up away at Bristol Rovers, to then go 3-2 down, before rallying, late on, to come back and win 3-4

One factor that could have a 'say' in how the match pans out is the match official..... Darren Drysdale!

home win 3-1, I think

Last edited:
1-0 either way .. we can't keep a clean sheet and neither can Exeter but I don't think it will be high scoring (strangely)

Flight Sergeant Darren Drysdale is the match referee.

EwN7iW3WgAIuvPt

Remember Exeter at home a few years back at Christmas. Baldock's last game for us....and he played a blinder. Callously recalled to MK by KR!! Even the Exeter Forum admitted he destroyed them down the right flank.

Remember Exeter at home a few years back at Christmas. Baldock's last game for us....and he played a blinder. Callously recalled to MK by KR!! Even the Exeter Forum admitted he destroyed them down the right flank.
who was Mks manager at the time I wonder? :unsure:

Yes, was MK's third choice RB when KR loaned him to us.
Recalled and was instantly 1st choice. What does that tell you!?
It wasn't his last game though. He played four more after that. Last game was against Portsmouth away end of Jan. Recalled on the 30th.

• React
Reactions: JB
Eastwood
Anderson Moore long brown
Mcguane bate Brannagan
Murphy odonkor bodin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom