General Yellows Account

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
So the club have merged OUFC Ticketing, the shop and OUFC website into a new account calle Yellows.

Anyone signed up yet?

If you've been given access to order tickets for another ST holder, will that access remain?

So the club have merged OUFC Ticketing, the shop and OUFC website into a new account calle Yellows.

Anyone signed up yet?

If you've been given access to order tickets for another ST holder, will that access remain?
I have created the account and linked my season ticket, my associated season ticket holders have come across. The ticket site looks the same to me just accessed through one account now. Have not spent a great deal of time looking at it.

I have created the account and linked my season ticket, my associated season ticket holders have come across. The ticket site looks the same to me just accessed through one account now. Have not spent a great deal of time looking at it.
Did pretty much the same here, seems straight forward. Only thing a bit odd is that Mrs Lounger and I tend to use her account for iFollow and her name still appears as logged in, then my profile comes up. Went to the shop and the details are for my previous address. Any attempt to change the details sends me back to the ticketing site! No more ordering stuff on line then. Daft.

Did pretty much the same here, seems straight forward. Only thing a bit odd is that Mrs Lounger and I tend to use her account for iFollow and her name still appears as logged in, then my profile comes up. Went to the shop and the details are for my previous address. Any attempt to change the details sends me back to the ticketing site! No more ordering stuff on line then. Daft.
iFollow is not linked to this new account

This is now getting a tad complicated. I can no longer log in to the ticket office. The on line shop has the wrong details and every time I try something it just opens a new web page.
I'm no slouch when it comes to PCs but this is just a bit silly!

My iFollow account works through the main site, i might wait till after sunday's game

I think I've figured it out. Once the OUFC site is up a click on "more" brings up the log in page. Log in and you are presented with your preferences (don't know why, once you have set them it should go away!) Anyway, click save and then comes a new menu which has the option to click on "Linked accounts" That, in turn, brings up the linked account page where one can link an already existing account i.e. ticket office via fan number. 'Click here' brings up another new page which is for the on line ticketing app. This is where it goes a little wrong. Clicking on 'Return to on line shop' takes you to the on line shop but without being logged in, logging in takes you back to another page suggesting that you log in via the 'Official club sign in page' This is turn brings up your billing information for the shop. Still with me? At this point I noticed that my details are incorrect, click on 'change details' and, error message - back to ticket office.

Hopefully this is just early days and things will get sorted. I shall just ring the shop later and see if I can change my details the old fashioned way!

I think I've figured it out. Once the OUFC site is up a click on "more" brings up the log in page. Log in and you are presented with your preferences (don't know why, once you have set them it should go away!) Anyway, click save and then comes a new menu which has the option to click on "Linked accounts" That, in turn, brings up the linked account page where one can link an already existing account i.e. ticket office via fan number. 'Click here' brings up another new page which is for the on line ticketing app. This is where it goes a little wrong. Clicking on 'Return to on line shop' takes you to the on line shop but without being logged in, logging in takes you back to another page suggesting that you log in via the 'Official club sign in page' This is turn brings up your billing information for the shop. Still with me? At this point I noticed that my details are incorrect, click on 'change details' and, error message - back to ticket office.

Hopefully this is just early days and things will get sorted. I shall just ring the shop later and see if I can change my details the old fashioned way!
I have now had a chance to look at the account more closely and the design is weird and not intuitive as it should be. I can get to ticketing and the shop but the route there and back is not clear, nor is the route in from the main site through the more drop down menu, a Yellows Account option on the top line would have been much clearer. I think there will be people with less time on their hands than me who will have difficulty with the design of this site.

I have now had a chance to look at the account more closely and the design is weird and not intuitive as it should be. I can get to ticketing and the shop but the route there and back is not clear, nor is the route in from the main site through the more drop down menu, a Yellows Account option on the top line would have been much clearer. I think there will be people with less time on their hands than me who will have difficulty with the design of this site.
Following my query, I got this email response back from the shop:
We are experiencing a few issues with the new Yellows Account sign in, they are currently being worked on and we hope they are resolved soon. In the meantime, if you are still unable to place an order feel free to give us a call on 01865 747231 and one of the team will be happy to help you place an order over the telephone.
So, the folks at OUFC are aware and are working on the issues. Good job iFollow is still separate from the 'Yellow account' would hate to think what may have happened had that gone pear shaped on Sunday!

I assume Season Ticket news will be announced soon then.

Back
Top Bottom