General The World has gone mad.............

Essexyellows

Now, don`t get me wrong, it is good for society that certain things have changed - we don`t throw bananas and do monkey chants anymore, there are no longer chants about sexuality and the like. This is a positive thing that has changed over the decades.

However there then comes a point where the see-saw tips too far the other way.

Belting out a few bars of Delilah encourages people to go home and stab their partner.............. 🤷‍♂️

What a load of virtue signalling bollox from an organisation that has well documented, actual problems of sexism, misogyny & racism.

Now, don`t get me wrong, it is good for society that certain things have changed - we don`t throw bananas and do monkey chants anymore, there are no longer chants about sexuality and the like. This is a positive thing that has changed over the decades.

However there then comes a point where the see-saw tips too far the other way.

Belting out a few bars of Delilah encourages people to go home and stab their partner.............. 🤷‍♂️

What a load of virtue signalling bollox from an organisation that has well documented, actual problems of sexism, misogyny & racism.
isnt Delilah Stoke City's song too ?

Triggered!

Its complete deflection by the WRF to distract from their internal problems and should be called out for what it is.

Of course the "liberal left" only censor what they don`t like .... art, media, culture, language....

Still if you work with stringent rules every day I`m sure it makes you feel empowered and less small. :)

I simply don't get all bitter and angry over things that have absolutely no bearing on my life whatsoever.

In this case rightly so, society has moved on from that.

Back on track, so to speak.......... its a banging crowd song!!

But they're not planning on turfing fans out of the stadium for singing it, are they? They're just stopping choirs from singing it as part of the pre-game entertainment. Sounds like they stopped playing it at halftime eight years ago.

Given that it is literally a song about a bloke murdering his cheating partner (it is not exactly an oblique reference - "I felt the knife in my hand and she laughed no more"), it's not completely crazy that it might not be on the official, approved playlist for wholesome family entertainment!!

Back
Top Bottom