National News PC gone mad? Chestfeeding

Source: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gender-dysphoria/treatment/

Statement: Treatment for gender dysphoria aims to help people live the way they want to, in their preferred gender identity or as non-binary.

It is a choice made by the individual, it doesn`t change the scientific construct of their being.

I am not saying they can not make that choice, it is a free world. Likewise they should not suffer fear or favour for their choices.

That choice does not change the fact they were born male or female.

It's strange that bigots shout "It's science!" without mentioning the scientists and the medical establishment in general that completely supports gender transition. So "it is science" to the level that you learned in Y10 biology 40 years ago. the world may be more complex than that class allowed for.
Bigots đŸ˜… You know nothing of my educational history so it’s quite foolish to assume that’s as far as my understanding goes..

I'm saying the argument that it's as simple as XX is eve and XY is adam and there's no more nuance to the world than that, is the sort of simplification that happens in Y10 biology lessons for expediency.

It's strange that bigots shout "It's science!" without mentioning the scientists and the medical establishment in general that completely supports gender transition. So "it is science" to the level that you learned in Y10 biology 40 years ago. the world may be more complex than that class allowed for.
Poor choice of word there, how about ‘people with an opinion’ instead .

I'm saying the argument that it's as simple as XX is eve and XY is adam and there's no more nuance to the world than that, is the sort of simplification that happens in Y10 biology lessons for expediency.
But it is that simple? Medically, you cannot change the chromosomal makeup of a human being so I’m afraid that until you can do so, you cannot change genders. It’s would be wrong to suggest that you can when there is absolutely nothing in the medical world to substantiate that claim. You can create the appearance of another gender but under the surface, you are still the same gender you were born as.

Source: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gender-dysphoria/treatment/

Statement: Treatment for gender dysphoria aims to help people live the way they want to, in their preferred gender identity or as non-binary.

It is a choice made by the individual, it doesn`t change the scientific construct of their being.

I am not saying they can not make that choice, it is a free world. Likewise they should not suffer fear or favour for their choices.

That choice does not change the fact they were born male or female.
Science for students.... When the body and mind disagree
Do you also claim you cannot change gender by law ?

And you have skirted around everything I have said, just so you can use this law to substantiate everything you are saying? For the 5th time: I don’t care about what the law says. The law says I can marry my car if I choose to. That doesn’t mean it’s right to do so. Do you care to respond to any of the scientific points I have raised or are you unable to do so?
Science for students... .. when the body and brain disagree
Along with the law says you can change gender

Science for students.... When the body and mind disagree
Do you also claim you cannot change gender by law ?

You are able to choose to change gender and for that change to be legally recognised, but it won`t change the biological facts.

We should of course note that this was a marketing ploy and not legislation.

IE a decision made by capitalists and not lefty beaurocrats.

• React
Reactions: QR
1614337438494.png
Surely anyone offended could buy Mrs Potato Head. Or buy both and mix the bits if that's what they wanted.

Personally it offends me that Action Man didn't have any genitalia, but was quite happy to kill people - thus showing that violence was more acceptable than a normal human body.

View attachment 5713
Surely anyone offended could buy Mrs Potato Head. Or buy both and mix the bits if that's what they wanted.

Personally it offends me that Action Man didn't have any genitalia, but was quite happy to kill people - thus showing that violence was more acceptable than a normal human body.
The Action Man point seems to be a precursor to an unfortunate and ill-fated campaign to instate realistic life-like penises and vaginas on children's toys...

Kids like pretending to be soldiers, police officers etc. They tend not to be as interested in looking at a set of cock and balls!

(I understand from the font that you weren't making that point, but that it was accidentally copied over from somewhere else?)

The Action Man point seems to be a precursor to an unfortunate and ill-fated campaign to instate realistic life-like penises and vaginas on children's toys...

Kids like pretending to be soldiers, police officers etc. They tend not to be as interested in looking at a set of cock and balls!

(I understand from the font that you weren't making that point, but that it was accidentally copied over from somewhere else?)
Just another cock and b*ll story.

Goodbye Mr Potato Head........ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mrs Potato Head had better run & hide...

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

It’s a B*****s story. ‘Mr Potato Head’ was a catch all brand within Hasbro for all of the Potato Head characters, the most well known being Mr and Mrs Potato Head.

Those characters remain and can still be purchased from the ‘Potato Head’ range. It’s just the main branding that has changed from ‘Mr Potato Head’ to ‘Potato Head’. It’s a simple and mildly inclusive change that changes nothing about the products.

The online masses who are pink and salty and the professionally offended on behalf of other people have as usual got up in arms about nothing whatsoever. Hasbro however have got people talking about it - a marketing win for them.

It’s a B*****s story. ‘Mr Potato Head’ was a catch all brand within Hasbro for all of the Potato Head characters, the most well known being Mr and Mrs Potato Head.

Those characters remain and can still be purchased from the ‘Potato Head’ range. It’s just the main branding that has changed from ‘Mr Potato Head’ to ‘Potato Head’. It’s a simple and mildly inclusive change that changes nothing about the products.

The online masses who are pink and salty and the professionally offended on behalf of other people have as usual got up in arms about nothing whatsoever. Hasbro however have got people talking about it - a marketing win for them.

Yes, we know that.
However it should revert to the days of yore when you just got the "bits" and used your own potato!
When the world was a better, simpler place..... :)

Back
Top Bottom