National News Prince Phillip has died

The knock on effects of this could mean that the queen decides to call it a day, RIP to a man who dedicated his life to his royal role

Guaranteed there will be loads in attendance at his funeral. Social distancing won’t apply here I’m sure of it. That will upset a lot of people that have lost loved ones, and couldn’t attend funerals, during this so called pandemic.

We can all look forward to a day off from work too no doubt.

RIP Phil

We won’t get a day off for Phil the Greek, to be fair by doing away with Diana he already got me one day off work paid so I ain’t knocking the lad.

We won’t get a day off for Phil the Greek, to be fair by doing away with Diana he already got me one day off work paid so I ain’t knocking the lad.

I actually think he was involved with her death too. Your not alone, and it will come out in years to come, but we will be long gone unfortunately.

Whilst obviously sad for the family etc, I'm indifferent really. It will mean avoiding TV and Radio for the next few days as even Sky Sports news has been covering it.

Always sad when anyone dies of course, but he had a long life and lived in the lap of luxury.

Like Marked Ox, I will be avoiding all the fawning media coverage over the next few days as I can't pretend I care that much.

Spent five years on the Royal Yacht in my navy days in the 60s, had him onboard along with the Queen on several trips around the world. He enjoyed sailing at Cowes Regatta every year, and also did a lot for the younger generation with his award scheme

Rip
One step closer to the end of the monarchy hopfully thought totally outdated.

Back
Top Bottom