National News PC gone mad? Chestfeeding

A woman might not choose pregnancy if raped for example.

However that woman should remain protected under law because she is pregnant. We can all grab extreme examples but the overwhelming majority of pregnancies are through choice.

You're still not proved to me that you cannot change gender ? I guess you will never be able to

The Gender recognition act.. look it up, it
The law is the law.
You can deny the law as much as you like but it's there for the whole world to see

It doesn`t change the science, it panders too a tiny minority.
Anything that needs a registered psychologist to provide a report suggests the decision is a mental health issue or an adult choice..
Don`t misunderstand me I truly believe you should have the ability/option to chose but it is just that.. a choice not a fact.

Anything that needs a registered psychologist to provide a report suggests the decision is a mental health issue or an adult choice..
Don`t misunderstand me I truly believe you should have the ability/option to chose but it is just that.. a choice not a fact.
Life just isn't that black and white unfortunately, there are many shades of grey. And thinking in absolutes just because you don't understand the shades is a touch arrogant (IMHO).

Another wrong assumption. Do you think i would "choose" this life.. your words. A life that leads me to be abused verbally and fiscally by random people that I have never met before in my life

I’m sorry but I’m not going to teach my children that a man can be a woman and a woman can be a man, just so I can be seen to fit in with this ‘inclusive’ world we now live in. It’s not true. It’s not scientifically factual and all it does is cause unnecessary confusion, that isn't supported by anything other than personal choice and lefty PC policies that are shoved down our throat in the media.

Call me old fashioned, call me whatever you want. If those that choose to become trans are happy with their decision, good for them. I believe making such a decision is a mental health issue and I don’t believe it is something that should be normalised and it is definitely not something that children should be exposed to.

A man is a man. A woman is a woman. Live your life in any way that you choose to but don’t try and obscure and avoid facts along the way, in order to confirm something to yourself.

Last edited:
I’m sorry but I’m not going to teach my children that a man can be a woman and a woman can be a man, just so I can be seen to fit in with this ‘inclusive’ world we now live in. It’s not true. It’s not scientifically factual and all it does is cause unnecessary confusion, that isn't supported by anything other than personal choice and lefty policies.

Call me old fashioned, call me whatever you want. If those that choose to become trans are happy with their decision, good for them. I believe making such a decision is a mental health issue and I don’t believe it is something that should be normalised and it is definitely not something that children should be exposed to.
And there is the issue. You can never open a closed mind.
It's nearly 15 years since I started living with my female gender, not once has any parent had a issue with me meeting their children .
Hopefully your children or grandchildren will never have to come to you and say there transgender

I’m sorry but I’m not going to teach my children that a man can be a woman and a woman can be a man, just so I can be seen to fit in with this ‘inclusive’ world we now live in. It’s not true. It’s not scientifically factual and all it does is cause unnecessary confusion, that isn't supported by anything other than personal choice and lefty policies.

This does seem a very harsh and black and white view.

When a child is born they are immediately sexed as to male or female simply by the physical attributes.

Whilst biology might have dealt with “appearance“ it does not necessarily address the brain and how that will develop.

I am sure if one of your children said that they are in the wrong body, your opinion might change.

I think this goes way beyond “choice”, it is a quirk of physiology.

And there is the issue. You can never open a closed mind.
It's nearly 15 years since I started living with my female gender, not once has any parent had a issue with me meeting their children .
Hopefully your children or grandchildren will never have to come to you and say there transgender
It’s not about me having a problem with you meeting my child? It’s about me teaching my children what is fact and what is not. If my child or grandchild came to me and a said that wanted to become transgender, I would have to question their mental well-being. In my opinion, a perfectly healthy child would never question such a thing, unless they were influenced to do so..

It’s not about me having a problem with you meeting my child? It’s about me teaching my children what is fact and what is not. If my child or grandchild came to me and a said that wanted to become transgender, I would have to question their mental well-being. In my opinion, a perfectly healthy child would never question such a thing, unless they were influenced to do so..

I think this is the issue here.

Is it a mental issue? Or is it a physical issue?

The assumption is that you have the physique of a male or female, so that is what you are and if you consider yourself any different, it is a mental issue.

But what about it being a physical issue. Your brain develops as a male or female but your physique is not aligned?

We have spoken about this before. I'm 64 years old, my childhood and schooling was though the 60's and into the 70's. Transgender issues were never spoken about so who influenced me
I was also a very healthy child so how did that impact on my transgender issues

We have spoken about this before. I'm 64 years old, my childhood and schooling was though the 60's and into the 70's. Transgender issues were never spoken about so who influenced me
I was also a very healthy child so how did that impact on my transgender issues
You tell me?

Life just isn't that black and white unfortunately, there are many shades of grey. And thinking in absolutes just because you don't understand the shades is a touch arrogant (IMHO).

Yep it is.
If you were born a man that is it.
If you were born a woman that is it.

If you chose to change that is your choice which I fully support as you are an adult in a free world.
However whatever you chose does not change the genetic fact.

Another wrong assumption. Do you think i would "choose" this life.. your words. A life that leads me to be abused verbally and fiscally by random people that I have never met before in my life

Yes. You are an adult who makes a choice.
You were born a man but chose to live as a woman which is fine, it should be your choice as you see fit.
Those that abused you were wrong, 100% wrong.

EssexYellows. Did you know there are gay and lesbians out there too?

Live and let live.

EssexYellows. Did you know there are gay and lesbians out there too?

Live and let live.

Yes, see the earlier posts.

I am 100% in favour of live and let live and protecting peoples choices.

Those choices do not however change genetic facts.
A child is, in the vastly overwhelming majority of cases, born female or male.
Society can intervene surgically, psychologically or legally as much as you wish the de facto position does not change.

Yes, see the earlier posts.

I am 100% in favour of live and let live and protecting peoples choices.

Those choices do not however change genetic facts.
A child is, in the vastly overwhelming majority of cases, born female or male.
Society can intervene surgically, psychologically or legally as much as you wish the de facto position does not change.

What about adhd ? Just naughty children with bad parents ?

Yep it is.
If you were born a man that is it.
If you were born a woman that is it.

If you chose to change that is your choice which I fully support as you are an adult in a free world.
However whatever you chose does not change the genetic fact.
No, your black and white life view makes you think of that.

Is being gay a 'choice' in your opinion?

No, your black and white life view makes you think of that.

Is being gay a 'choice' in your opinion?
He isn’t wrong though? Science states that it is impossible to switch genders. Indeed, it is black and white, because it has to be. You can or you cannot. In this case, you cannot. That’s a fact. It doesn’t matter what your view on life is; that’s the fact of the matter.

He isn’t wrong though? Science states that it is impossible to switch genders. Indeed, it is black and white, because it has to be. You can or you cannot. In this case, you cannot. That’s a fact. It doesn’t matter what your view on life is; that’s the fact of the matter.
No I'm afraid it just isn't. You can have a mix of the two. Google Intersex or hermaphrodite. Gender isn't as black and white as you would have it. It's not common, but it's not absolute.

Back
Top Bottom