Match Buildup SUNDERLAND build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
get 2 or 3 more players in , tomorrow hopefully, ... & I reckon it wont be one more 'extra' coach going to Sunderland for the opening game,, but 2 or even 3 more coaches full

Despite another shitshow of a transfer window, I fancy us to get a result against the Mackams. Ha'way!

We can go there and win, but with 3 new players joining the squad, it could take a couple of games to gel together.

Just had a look at their message board they are sounding very confident like last season -I guess they should be but who knows with the expected signings tomorrow

Do we know how many tickets we’ve sold so far? Looking like at 30k crowd!!

I loved it up there last season, and all the Sunderland fans were welcoming. Has a good chat with David Rush at the pub across the road from the stadium. Parking was not an issue, and got away quickly too. A great experience, and a game we should of won. I will be happy with another 1-1 draw as it stands. Hope it’s not another Barnsley thrashing. Will be setting off at 7am. Can’t wait! Haway the lads.

We took 1,280 fans to Sunderland last season, on the back of one win and four defeats in our first five games. There was a huge novelty value in visiting a major stadium of course, but I’d be surprised if we didn’t have 1,200 to 1,500 of our fans this season.

Like last season we’re making a long weekend of it - staying in Newcastle, obviously.

I’m expecting a reasonably good performance from us. Hopefully our defence won’t be troubled too much and we can get a draw again...that would be a very good result

club have announced due to demand theres an additional supporters coach going to Sunderland

coupla klaxons this afternoon could see more coaches ... perhaps ? :sneaky:

club have announced due to demand theres an additional supporters coach going to Sunderland

coupla klaxons this afternoon could see more coaches ... perhaps ? :sneaky:
I’d hope those people would be going, signings or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom