Match Buildup SUNDERLAND build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
An
club have announced due to demand theres an additional supporters coach going to Sunderland

coupla klaxons this afternoon could see more coaches ... perhaps ? :sneaky:
Any idea how many coaches that is in total?

After our signings the last couple days then, what do we reckon starting XI will be?

Looks like George Honeyman could be leaving Sunderland after they received a bid from Hull for him

I loved it up there last season, and all the Sunderland fans were welcoming. Has a good chat with David Rush at the pub across the road from the stadium. Parking was not an issue, and got away quickly too. A great experience, and a game we should of won. I will be happy with another 1-1 draw as it stands. Hope it’s not another Barnsley thrashing. Will be setting off at 7am. Can’t wait! Haway the lads.
Did he have a pint? If so, what happened next?

I loved it up there last season, and all the Sunderland fans were welcoming. Has a good chat with David Rush at the pub across the road from the stadium. Parking was not an issue, and got away quickly too. A great experience, and a game we should of won. I will be happy with another 1-1 draw as it stands. Hope it’s not another Barnsley thrashing. Will be setting off at 7am. Can’t wait! Haway the lads.

Parking changes:

Eastwood
Cadden Moore Dickie Ruffels
Brannagan Gorrin
Woodburn Henry Fosu
Mackie​

Same team for me apart from Mous in for Moore who will be on the bench (assuming he signs). And the only other question for me is whether he actually starts Woodburn or he continues with Sykes as per pre-season.

Eastwood
Cadden Moore Dickie Ruffels
Brannagan Gorrin
Woodburn Henry Fosu
Mackie​
Now we have our squad for the first game, I would start Forde over Woodburn for Sunderland. Woodburn gives us a striker option off the bench, and I suspect we may need some of the defensive solidity I understand Forde provides.

Now we have our squad for the first game, I would start Forde over Woodburn for Sunderland. Woodburn gives us a striker option off the bench, and I suspect we may need some of the defensive solidity I understand Forde provides.
Hasn't it been said that Forde is not match fit for a couple of weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom