Home Match Build Up 09/04/2022 L1: OUFC v Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, I wouldn't bet against the final score being 95-92 either!!!
I'll take the balance between the two scores at this precise point in the clip ...so 3-0 it is...although it did actually finish 110-98 in the away sides favour so B*****s to the actual finished scoreline...and I'll just take the 3-0 for tomorrow.

Ha'way the U's.

COYY'S.

A friend of a friend's son is at the New York Yankee baseball game as we speak and is a massive OUFC fan. Apparently whilst sat in the stand having a tin of beer two American lads spoke to him and asked where in England was he from? Friend of a friends son said ' I'm from the city that houses the most famous United football team'. The American said 'I know this'...and said it's Manchester isn't it. Friend of a friend son said no it's Oxford. They really enjoyed the tease and P**s taking and then they bought the friend of a friends son another pilsner!

Friend of a friends son will hopefully if their flight is not affected in any way tonight will be sat in the North Stand tomorrow cheering on the biggest United in Britania!

Ffs COYY'S.
My cousins in New Jersey are massive Yankee fans, have gone to many a game/match or what ever it is with them.
Even got a Reggie Jackson signed ball
Edit they keep a eye on the yellows.

My cousins in New Jersey are massive Yankee fans, have gone to many a game/match or what ever it is with them.
Even got a Reggie Jackson signed ball
Edit they keep a eye on the yellows.
You can say what you like about Reggie Jackson, but he was never the same after he left his brothers and the group behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom