Matches Sunderland Sell-Out!

Sadly it is you that is wrong. Once a game is sold out, the club is able to offer unused season tickets for resale completely legally. Many clubs already do this. Some do it through ticket exchanges where the non-attending season ticket holder is compensated in some way. We've not had the need to set this in place before, but hopefully recent crowds may mean that this is an option in future.

The actions of the club to try to maximise the opportunity for a fan to sit in every seat should be applauded rather than unfounded suggestions that this is no better than ticket touting.

We're talking about less than 100 tickets in total. At £20 per ticket, the club gains two grand, which is pennies in the greater scheme of things. But 100 people get to see the game that might still define our season.

It might be hard for some to accept, but you'll be surprised how often the club does the right thing.

The Club only know they are "unused" if the ST holder tells them. 🤷‍♀️

I would rather let someone in my network have it for free. ✅

Other people would rather bend over and let the Club go in dry. :ROFLMAO:

The Club only know they are "unused" if the ST holder tells them. 🤷‍♀️

I would rather let someone in my network have it for free. ✅

Other people would rather bend over and let the Club go in dry. :ROFLMAO:

I'm genuinely surprised that you have a "network"!

"So we can sell the same seat twice" seemed to have been missed off though.

That's almost as morally bankrupt as ticket touting. 🤷‍♀️
I disagree. Through a bizarre series of circumstances I was unable to go today. And I didn't get to see the club's email about re-selling my ST until this morning. If I had got it yesterday I would have been straight on the phone to the TO to let them sell my seat.

Its the hope that kills you

Its not over till its impossible to achieve

(Unlikely though it looks)
The hope that kills you after that second Sunderland goal yesterday I felt deflated it felt worse that when England lost to Italy on penalties but we go again on Friday and I actually think win Friday and maybe just maybe we will do it we need to stop the rut we are in at the moment

Sunderland fan got ejected after the first goal in the NS, very politely asked to leave and guided down the stairs by the stewards. An Oxford fan was later asked to leave, not sure what he had done so maybe he deserved it but the difference in behaviour from the stewards towards the Ox fan was noticeable, with the Ox being manhandled down the stairs by stewards.

There was "tiff" in the NS between a member of this parish and a representative of OxVox - whether one said "P**s off" or "F**k off" is open to debate and the protaginist protests their innocence barring being in someone else's seat........

Drama.

There was Blunderland supporter in the SSU but he was alright if a tad smug after..... should have made him walk home. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

A lot leaving after the game from the open end of the north west corner giving it large, shame there isn’t a walnut uo to prevent them leaving and a possible confrontation, but as someone said they disperse leaving that end, yeah right

Back
Top Bottom