Ex Player Rob Dickie

Played 90 mins away to Plymouth, lost 3-2! He doesn't have a good time down there!

For all his good points, Dickie never managed to be as effective in the opposition penalty area as he should have been.

For all his good points, Dickie never managed to be as effective in the opposition penalty area as he should have been.

Scored a perfectly good header at Sunderland last season, only to be ruled out by the biased ref.

Scored a perfectly good header at Sunderland last season, only to be ruled out by the biased ref.
I didn't say he never scored - but he did only score twice for us in over 80 games. He is, however, a defender (and a good one) - so IMO that's not a problem. You'd have thought with his power in the air he'd have scored a few more.

I didn't say he never scored - but he did only score twice for us in over 80 games. He is, however, a defender (and a good one) - so IMO that's not a problem. You'd have thought with his power in the air he'd have scored a few more.

Yeah I agree, just thought I’d bring up that moment. Solid defender and hope fulfils his potential.

Back
Top Bottom