Ex Player Rob Dickie

QPR,QPR,QPR ha ha ha .....QPR,QPR,QPR ha ha ha ..................... repeat.

QPR x 3 and the ..............................ha ha ha is x 3 for a good reason.

You had to be there...... ? ? ?

To be fair our fishing QPR (3-0) friend must know exactly what he's talking about, having already seen so much of Dickie play ?. However we all wish Rob all the best at QPR (3-0) and hopefully we will be playing QPR (3-0) soon enough when we join QPR (3-0) in the championship. Anyway enough of such childish banter with our QPR (3-0) friend.
All the best for the season ahead QPR (3-0) fan @Knighty1725
(3-0)
Don’t be to hard on him or her they probably got school in a couple of hours don’t want them to forget there milk and cookies 3-0

I don’t understand how it’s a windup to tell us that a player we’ve sold to them is rubbish. He’s not our son or something, if that’s true then the only person it’s damaging is you, he’s your problem now!

We once had a poster called CKnighty didn't we? Whatever happened to them?

I’d rather get mackie out of retirement and play him cb how is Moore still at oxford but sickie goes to championship ?
Well dear, we’ve got millions of your money and youve got a rubbish player apparently, so who’s the winner here?

Hi there qpr fan coming in peace, please come take him back like fair play he was your best player but he’s simply not good enough for a high level team like and good luck for your season.

Strange he’s gone to QPR, too good for them and yes I’m being serious

So no rapid pace then which we really need if this is actually the case. And which senior player is going out so that we can fit them in the 22 senior player limit?
Maybe someone out on loan again? Possibly for half a season, like Hall did for the latter part of last term?

Maybe someone out on loan again? Possibly for half a season, like Hall did for the latter part of last term?

KR has already said pretty much that Hall is part of the squad and I can't see Forde, Agyei or Osei going out on loan so that really only leaves Hanson. So far Hanson hasn't appeared to be fit this pre-season so would somebody take a punt on him (loan or permanently)? I just don't see it if he isn't fit at the least.

Whilst Bristol Rovers have said 2 of their players won't be included in the list (Kyle Bennett and Abu Ogogo) even if they are still there, I can't see KR using this tactic to shift players on.

I'm happy with the Moore and Atkinson CB partnership, but less happy with Mousinho and Jones covering if either Moore or Atkinson get a long term injury.
Maybe we do need another baller in!

We've lost a player in that area, an experienced player. One injury and we will have to use Mous, who hasn't looked brilliant in pre season, or Jones, who needs a solid loan move in a strong conference side to get minutes under his belt so that KR can take a good look at his attributes..

Back
Top Bottom