General Radox 5 minute Forum

Sounds like a shrewd cookie; clearly not impressed with size of home crowds. Reckon Cadden will stay but one of our top prospects might be sold in January , wherever we are in the league.

Only in football can you offer 200k for a player and get gazumped by a team paying nothing.

Sounds like a shrewd cookie; clearly not impressed with size of home crowds. Reckon Cadden will stay but one of our top prospects might be sold in January , wherever we are in the league.
Brannagan or Baptiste then, my money’s on the former for c.£3m

Keep both of them I say, keep the momentum going. Before the "grass is greener" scenario look at Nelse , Ledson, Marvin (until recently) Marcus (fringe) etc .If they go elsewhere and rip it up and play regularly fair play but please not just for the money.......

Keep both of them I say, keep the momentum going. Before the "grass is greener" scenario look at Nelse , Ledson, Marvin (until recently) Marcus (fringe) etc .If they go elsewhere and rip it up and play regularly fair play but please not just for the money.......
That's their look out though isn't it? I would love us to keep our best prospects indefinitely, but the truth is (as we saw with Whyte) we are a selling club and indeed need to be to keep going. If a club higher up the food chain make an acceptable offer and the players wants to go then that's going to be a deal done. Whether it's a good idea for the player in question at that particular time is another matter entirely though.

Not all that insightful from KR in todays 5 min FF

though it was amusing when he informed that Mackie ripped the P**s out of him last time he wore a waistcoat on a matchday ... apparently Mackie told KR he looked like a fat Gareth Southgate

the question asked was when he would next be wearing a waistcoat on a matchday, KR said he'd be wearing his for Saturday's match

Not all that insightful from KR in todays 5 min FF

though it was amusing when he informed that Mackie ripped the P**s out of him last time he wore a waistcoat on a matchday ... apparently Mackie told KR he looked like a fat Gareth Southgate

the question asked was when he would next be wearing a waistcoat on a matchday, KR said he'd be wearing his for Saturday's match
Slight misquote there @Sarge ! Apparently Mackie was pissing himself because the home crowd were singing "you're just a fat Gareth Southgate" KR wanted to know why Mackie was grinning all the time.

Slight misquote there @Sarge ! Apparently Mackie was pissing himself because the home crowd were singing "you're just a fat Gareth Southgate" KR wanted to know why Mackie was grinning all the time.
I concur ... I guess i misheard it, as it was on just when someone rudely came into the room & made lots of noise just at that point in 5 min ff broadcast

Well I guess that the biggest takeaway of that was that if there is a new Stadium it will be owned by the club.

It also sounds like there will be a lot of ticket deals/ trying to get more supporters through the gates.

It all sounded pretty positive.

Nice to here Zaki give a straightforward answer to the question "So any new stadium would be owned by the club, not the club owners?"...................."Correct"

Well I guess that the biggest takeaway of that was that if there is a new Stadium it will be owned by the club.

It also sounds like there will be a lot of ticket deals/ trying to get more supporters through the gates.

It all sounded pretty positive.
Absolutely. An unequivocal statement that the club would own, as an asset, the new stadium.

Back
Top Bottom