Manager/Coach KR on 5 minute forum this week

A simple question from me would be do you think you have taken this football club as far as you can because if you are here in January that will be 10 transfer windows you've had and we are no further forward than when you started the job

You were satisfied with the draw against FGR, After the hard fought win against Woking in bad conditions, the players were jaded, but if we had quality, fit players... Not injury prone players to pick we maybe would have won,
Are you lining up players in January?

…and what’s the best biscuit for dunking?

In reality this is how it will go:

Jerome: Welcome Karl, you’re on a FANTASTIC run of form. What do you put it down to?

The rest of the 5 min fans forum will then be filled with a long drawn out, meandering answer from KR.

Jerome: We’ll that’s all we have time for, sorry we couldn’t get to all of your questions. By the way Karl, I’m just LOVING the shoes…

Oh blimey, here we go, this thread is going to be 'interesting' reading...
Dear oh dear there are some really pertinent questions that could be asked
But I think they'd be met with a similar answer to the 'let me do my job' query

Jerome’s Let’s-not-ask-any-difficult-questions Forum.
If anyone thinks he’s going to ANSWER the pertinent questions they will be very disappointed.

Bit pointless radio oxford doing it and even more pointless asking Robinson on it.

When will you apologise for this haircut?

a8f40bbef0eeb4d64237c48a8354f4bd.jpg

It will be interesting to know what positions Karl wants to strengthen in the January window and if he plans to move on the underperforming or unfeatured players.

It will be interesting to know what positions Karl wants to strengthen in the January window and if he plans to move on the underperforming or unfeatured players.

He shouldn’t be here in January if we are closer to the bottom 4 than top 6 before the Charlton home game kicks off.

Also what has learnt from the poor recruitment in the summer to ensure it isn't repeated.

Back
Top Bottom