General Radox 5 minute Forum

Although not a Five min fans forum , tomorrow (wed 22nd Jan) Rad Ox are broadcasting an interview with KR and Dan Harris, on the Kat Orman show, broadcast mid morning, between (i think) !0am and 12 midday
Are they trying to get the listenership up on that show? ;)

I'm sure it will be informative though...

Be warned..Don't give Zaki or the Board any deadlines re communicating ground updates! Thought he answered the question about providing ground updates quite sharply.

Indeed. He was noticeably less chipper than usual. I’m not bothered either way as some home truths aren’t necessarily a bad thing, but he certainly wasn’t employing excessive spin.

I thought Zaki answered the question fairly and concisely. He’s basically saying everybody needs to calm down as they havent even decided which option to pursue yet! He’s probably keeping an eye on the things being posted on here and has decided to poor cold water on them as the rumours and assumptions are going too far and he needs to take the pressure off. He added that the board is aware of the time constraints due to the lease running down and will continue to do its best to make decisions based on what’s best for the club and thats good enough for me for now.

Maybe Zaki needs to have a word with NMcW who confirmed that there would definitely be news by the end of the season!!

And didnt Tiger last week say that there would be good news soon?

Maybe Zaki needs to have a word with NMcW who confirmed that there would definitely be news by the end of the season!!
I’m more inclined to think it’s more of the fact people on here are trying to imply that things are well underway, when we get told from posters “trust me” that things are definitely in progress, it could be all about the commercial sensitivity or just the plain fact nothing has really happened yet.

After listening tonight, id personally put the timescale at something closer to couple of years before we begin to hear any real news on progress. Patience is going to be required from everyone. Having said that, there were a couple of positive things to come out of it: due to better relations with Feroka it looks like we’ll have a fourth stand of some description ready for next season if we get promoted and a possible new location for the club shop. Also the club is in discussions with the science park about possible matchday parking.

I also thought he answered the question ‘do we need to sell a player in January?’ very well.

And didnt Tiger last week say that there would be good news soon?
It’s how you want to interpret that statement, for some that’s a green flag for a new stadium, but who knows.
Tiger, Zaki and NMc all seem to be on different pages on the stadium and new stadium progress, either they are being very clever or there’s nothing imminent happening.

I’m more inclined to think it’s more of the fact people on here are trying to imply that things are well underway, when we get told from posters “trust me” that things are definitely in progress, it could be all about the commercial sensitivity or just the plain fact nothing has really happened yet.
Eh?
NMcW was pretty unequivocal in saying that there would 'definitely' be news on the stadium issue by the end of the season.
Sure he didnt say what news but he definitely said that.
Not sure what that has to do with what people say in an obscure internet forum?

Tiger, Zaki and NMc all seem to be on different pages on the stadium and new stadium progress, either they are being very clever or there’s nothing imminent happening.
We agree on that LR!
There is no clarity at all coming out of the club.
You are right, they do all seem to be on different pages.

NMcW says that there will be news (unspecified) by the end of the season.
Tiger says we should have good news (unspecified) very soon.
Zaki says wait and see.

No reason why any of these statements contradict each other, or prove anything one way or another.

Those who think that nothing is happening will find something in what is being said, as will those who believe that a shiny new stadium is weeks away! I have my views, others have theirs, but I can't be bothered to go through it all anymore! (Although I am now!!!)

Maybe we can all do as Zaki suggests and wait for something concrete to discuss?!

Zaki says wait and see.

No reason why any of these statements contradict each other, or prove anything one way or another.

Those who think that nothing is happening will find something in what is being said, as will those who believe that a shiny new stadium is weeks away! I have my views, others have theirs, but I can't be bothered to go through it all anymore! (Although I am now!!!)

Maybe we can all do as Zaki suggests and wait for something concrete to discuss?!
Sounds like a good plan, Zaki has now stressed twice in a short space of time that theres nothing imminent and they still need to decide which is the best course of action to take, so maybe we should all heed his advice and shelve all stadium talk for the time being ?

If you want to have a listen yourselves.
Interesting that any deadline on stadium update was denied by Zaki. I'm more inclined to trust him than NMcW who, coincidentally will be on next weeks 5 min fans forum. Who is going to ask him if he's had a rap over the knuckles? ;)

Thank you for volunteering, can not wait to listen to his reply ?

Zaki says wait and see.

Niall originally said that we would know one way or another (100%) by the end of this season as to what was happening in terms of the stadium situation e.g. will we be staying at the Kassam or moving elsewhere.

Last edited:
Eh?
NMcW was pretty unequivocal in saying that there would 'definitely' be news on the stadium issue by the end of the season.
Sure he didnt say what news but he definitely said that.
Not sure what that has to do with what people say in an obscure internet forum?
My point was, I think Zaki in his criticism of people spreading gossip about the stadium on social media and on here, if it at NMc, he could chastise him in his work place out of the public view, I can't understand how anyone would jump to the conclusion Zaki was aiming that criticism at NMc in public.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Back
Top Bottom