General Radox 5 minute Forum

Interesting so as well as the ground, big takeaways:

DE has been fully paid up recently

The training ground will be invested in pretty heavily- an indoor dome is being considered

IF we could get Cadden and Taylor, we wouldn't have to sell first.

The training ground will be invested in pretty heavily- an indoor dome is being considered

If we could just get some hot water to the showers and replace the lawnmowers then things will start looking good financially.

The DE is one is particularly good news - the flex it gives the club not having a charge over it cannot be underestimated...

Not looking to stir or anything, but is there an embargo on talk about stadium plans on this board? I'm sure there was a thread on the subject not that long ago, but I can't see one anywhere. I wondered if we'd been warned off the subject, following Zaki's message to ignore rumours? I heard the 5 Minute Fans' Forum last week and Tiger was sounding positive on the subject, along the lines of there being 'good news soon' - or words to that effect. Here's a link if anyone missed it - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p080l1q4
For the record, I don't see any harm in speculation about the stadium on here, so I hope it's not off limits.

Not looking to stir or anything, but is there an embargo on talk about stadium plans on this board? I'm sure there was a thread on the subject not that long ago, but I can't see one anywhere. I wondered if we'd been warned off the subject, following Zaki's message to ignore rumours? I heard the 5 Minute Fans' Forum last week and Tiger was sounding positive on the subject, along the lines of there being 'good news soon' - or words to that effect. Here's a link if anyone missed it - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p080l1q4
For the record, I don't see any harm in speculation about the stadium on here, so I hope it's not off limits.

Anyone heard anything more on this, have we identified any more sites etc. correct me if I’m wrong but the lease runs out 2025.

A whole thread on the matter, although you may find that we all pretty much go round and round in circles!!!

A whole thread on the matter, although you may find that we all pretty much go round and round in circles!!!
Lead me to it! Sorry, I do try and keep up, but for some reason I seem to be blind to that thread!

f87a25ed9007b0018d5e5f230503c003.gif

Lead me to it! Sorry, I do try and keep up, but for some reason I seem to be blind to that thread!

Thank you!

Although not a Five min fans forum , tomorrow (wed 22nd Jan) Rad Ox are broadcasting an interview with KR and Dan Harris, on the Kat Orman show, broadcast mid morning, between (i think) !0am and 12 midday

Back
Top Bottom