General 13/10/22 - BBC Radio Oxford 5 minute fans forum

Again I will say it
Tim Williams has been here a week, would you rather he say something and then shoot him down in six months
Let him get settled see what is happening and invite him back and n December

Did think it was strange having Tim Williams on the 5 minute fans forum after only a couple of weeks with the club. Surely would of made sense having Niall McWilliams or the chairman on to answer questions. Still Tim did come across decent and clarified a few points like what exactly a top 30 club means.

I thought TW spoke well without giving too much away. My takeaway, like many others on here, is that KR is probably going to be here for longer than some would like (@Leysboy and @Mellowyellow are going to be fun ... 👀) since KR is banking on the injured players reviving our fortunes. However, lose the next two or three in a row and even that may not be a good enough excuse.

TW obviously wasn't going to swing the axe straightaway but I'm so glad that there is now that link in the chain between manager and owners. No more gift of the gab to an owner overseas where KR can say all is fine and dandy. He's got someone local watching him now.

And please make the five minute programme and 15-20 minute feature, RadOx. It deserves it.
Im sure you would approve the move to 15 mins next week. It gives robinson more time to spin his nonsensical mutterings, cementing the board in his pocket.

Well that was a complete waste of time. No really probing questions and although the "new Karl" was evident from his tone and countless apologies, it hasn't really answered anything.

Reading between the lines, it seems he will be here in January to "get us back on track". That remains to be seen, but he seems to have the backing of the board for now.

Edit - sorry, I typed this out ready to post next week and accidentally posted it today.....
How can he get a second manefestation of a board in his other pocket?
He should be gone no questions asked.

Back
Top Bottom