OUFC Women: 2023/24 Season

intending to make the first yellow roses home game ( Sept 3rd?) with my partner - who until yesterdays WWC final didn't like or get football, she asked me to take her to a few yellow roses matches this coming season, sept 3rd will be her first

intending to make the first yellow roses home game ( Sept 3rd?) with my partner - who until yesterdays WWC final didn't like or get football, she asked me to take her to a few yellow roses matches this coming season, sept 3rd will be her first
Lock your partner in early with an OUWFC Season Ticket... 😉

Daisy scored on her debut for the wombles too, good luck to her as she was never anything but good for us. I also witnessed last season at Ipswich how much that defeat meant to her (missing out on the title), she was inconsolable

Sunday is a special Her Game Too double matchday at Court Place Farm. For £10 (adults) you can take in both Oxford City Women v Ascot Town Women, and Oxford United Women v Billericay Women (City game 11am, United game 2pm), or just buy one match tickets for the U's game (with lots of discounts for concessions and mens season ticket holders).

Great performance last Sunday to win 1-0 at Ipswich Town Ladies leaves us 5th in the league on 19pts after 10 games.
12 games to go ( Watford won promotion last year with 53pts ) 11 wins and a draw might just do it.
Manager needs a mention as since his arrival this squad has gone up a level in performances.

Upcoming fixtures 14/01/24 Chatham Town (away) 28/01/24 Plymouth Argyle (away) 04/02/24 London Bees (away)
11/02/24 Portsmouth (home).

Really good news Our striker Zoe Barrett has signed a new deal to stay 24/25 season.
In my opinion we have many young talented players in this squad with a nice blend of experienced players as well.
We need to get key young players to sign asap or risk an exodus like end of last season.
Championship and other Top National league teams Are Watching.

National League Leaders in the North section are Newcastle Utd Ladies who play WSL Man Utd in the FA Cup
this coming weekend which will be interesting.

I see from the National League players registered list Daisy Mac has gone to Portsmouth,their squad is now ridiculous for the run in ,next four games for them Hashtag,Ipswich (cup),Ipswich then Us.

Try and get along to support this team you won’t be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom