Bristol City Women v OUWFC - Women's FA Cup 4th Round

nick68

Not posted about OUWFC for a while so this post is long overdue.

On Sunday 29th January they travel to face Bristol City Women in the 4th round of the Vitality Women's FA Cup, Bristol sit top of the Women's Championship (equivalent to EFL Championship) and Oxford are top of the Women's National League South (equivalent to EFL League 1).

This post is to raise awareness of this game (3pm kick off) and to also advertise that a supporters minibus is travelling to the game.

Travel cost is £21, match tickets cost £8 and can be purchased online or on the gate.

If you're interested please send me a PM on here.

If you can't make it to the game then you can follow match updates on Twitter by following @OfficialOUWFC, I'm sure any good luck messages would be greatly appreciated.

Not posted about OUWFC for a while so this post is long overdue.

On Sunday 29th January they travel to face Bristol City Women in the 4th round of the Vitality Women's FA Cup, Bristol sit top of the Women's Championship (equivalent to EFL Championship) and Oxford are top of the Women's National League South (equivalent to EFL League 1).

This post is to raise awareness of this game (3pm kick off) and to also advertise that a supporters minibus is travelling to the game.

Travel cost is £21, match tickets cost £8 and can be purchased online or on the gate.

If you're interested please send me a PM on here.

If you can't make it to the game then you can follow match updates on Twitter by following @OfficialOUWFC, I'm sure any good luck messages would be greatly appreciated.
good luck yellow roses

Back
Top Bottom