OUFC Women: 2023/24 Season Build-Up

Taking the girls to our first OUWFC game today.

Is there generally parking at Court Place Farm, or should we be looking at other options?

I've found for the women's matches there is generally some parking available in the pay & display OXRAD car park (free on Sundays)

I've found for the women's matches there is generally some parking available in the pay & display OXRAD car park (free on Sundays)
Thanks. Is that on-site or elsewhere?

Taking the girls to our first OUWFC game today

Is there generally parking at Court Place Farm, or should we be looking at other options?
get there around 1.15 there should be more than a few spaces

2-1 win over Ipswich - very good result, considering the fact we've tended to lose against the tougher teams this season. (I wasn't there btw.)
i couldnt make this afternoons game either - good to get a win though :)

Great win today - so pleased for them after what they have been through in recent times.

HerGameToo and Halloween game for the Billericay Town game on Sunday 5th November (2pm), tickets available online and cash on the day, free entry and a free gift for girls wearing their grassroots team shirts.

Also in case anyone missed it OUWFC have been drawn away to Woodley Utd in the Women's FA Cup on Sunday 12th November, a certain Gemma Sims still plays for Woodley Utd so will be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom