How to complete the season

No, it really isn't. For instance, you guys have a game in hand on Sunderland and Ipswich. But none of your remaining games have been postponed/rearranged from the original date. So your game in hand on them can't be a game that has been rearranged from its original date. Simples
It's probably against Bury... Them not being in the league made things more difficult.

Any more straws you want to have a go clutching?

It's probably against Bury... Them not being in the league made things more difficult.

Any more straws you want to have a go clutching?
How is this me clutching at straws??? The only reason why I'm even arguing the fact that Coventry isn't our game in hand is because Oxford fans were clutching at straws by saying we didn't play Cov, and therefore didn't deserve to be above you on PPG. That is the definition of clutching at straws

Besides, it proves my point. The "game in hand" can't be against Bury, because you were never going to play a game against them... Hence, Bury can't be the game in hand

Besides, it proves my point. The "game in hand" can't be against Bury, because you were never going to play a game against them... Hence, Bury can't be the game in hand
They are still on the fixture list, so if we have played a game more than Sunderland, we have 'played' Bury twice, they have 'played' them once, the games played in the table would be different. If they hadn't been on the fixture list, you would have been right (but you're not in this case)

Not saying this is the reason for sure, can't be bothered to look it up.

How is this me clutching at straws??? The only reason why I'm even arguing the fact that Coventry isn't our game in hand is because Oxford fans were clutching at straws by saying we didn't play Cov, and therefore didn't deserve to be above you on PPG. That is the definition of clutching at straws

you played Bolton youth team gained an advantage (and all the points) , now that really isnt right!

End of the day somebody will be "less happy" than others, better to go with the larger club that would be of overall benefit to the Championship and that ain`t Wycombe.. sorry.... run along. :)

End of the day somebody will be "less happy" than others, better to go with the larger club that would be of overall benefit to the Championship and that ain`t Wycombe.. sorry.... run along. :)

Well it ain’t going to be Oxford either ?

You’ve only been a football league side for 5 years or whatever it is..

Let me explain for you. Last June when the fixtures came out a club called Bury were on the fixture list. Since then Bury have been thrown out of the league meaning we play our game hand when they would’ve played Bury. Your game in hand on us is the Coventry away game on March 24 which happens to be the only date when both Oxford and Wycombe don’t both play, CLEAR?

A game in hand was previous defined as a rearranged game that still needs playing. You don't have any of them, and yet you have a game in hand on Ipswich and Sunderland. Which game is the game in hand?

It can be any one of them

Coventry is not our definitive game in hand. Our game in hand can be any of our ten remaining games

A game in hand was previous defined as a rearranged game that still needs playing. You don't have any of them, and yet you have a game in hand on Ipswich and Sunderland. Which game is the game in hand?

It can be any one of them

Coventry is not our definitive game in hand. Our game in hand can be any of our ten remaining games
? You are doing this on purpose now. Both of these have been explained to you ?

Back
Top Bottom