General Fixtures

Are we expecting fans to be allowed in (even at a reduced capacity) by the time we have the scum at home? (24 October)

With no away fans likely all season and even if pockets of home fans are allowed in by March that has all the makings of a behind closed doors match with a noon kick off on police advice

Shock - Fleetwood away in October.

We've never played them at their place later than January! (this will be game 7)

The first thing that struck me when I looked at the list was how damned crowded it is. Thee are times when it will be a match every 3 or 4 days. Premiership players would die of exhaustion with that timing.

The first thing that struck me when I looked at the list was how damned crowded it is. Thee are times when it will be a match every 3 or 4 days. Premiership players would die of exhaustion with that timing.

This is where Chris Short earns his coin...

Hard to get interested in the fixtures knowing we won't be at a lot of them, sad really..

With no away fans likely all season and even if pockets of home fans are allowed in by March that has all the makings of a behind closed doors match with a noon kick off on police advice

...that will then cost the club £150k in lost revenue.

Not the best of fixtures in terms on mid week games against potentially big crowd pullers (crowds allowed permitting), Christmas/New Year etc

Has away fans not being allowed all season been officially confirmed, or is it another classic forum example of people stating their beliefs as fact? Given how the current government seem to be playing things by ear and opening up things as and when, I don't see why away fans might not be allowed in May 2021, when we might have a vaccine etc? (Unless it's been officially announced already in which case I apologise)

Sunderland away on Good Friday would be a good one for the fans in a normal season.

Not so good for the players recovery for the Bank Holiday Monday game.

I think that’s a very good fixture list. There’s nothing to fear amongst them.

Just need to find out when we can attend game, and if Ifollow will give season ticket holders a free pass.

Back
Top Bottom