EFL 25/03/2023 - Today's League One Fixtures

The phrase applies to two bald men fighting for a pointless prize though, the comb, it doesn’t suggest that they are s**t at fighting, could be two hard slap heads at it like Tyson Fury vs Duncan Goodhew (50/50 fight for me, well on land, Fury is fucked if the fight is in the deep end at Ferry pool), it could be a right old tear up but the winner gets the comb and some brylcream, why bother?

Whereas our situation with Accrington is two useless fighters for a decent prize, like Gandhi versus the Dalai Lama and the winner gets a speed boat, a full set of cutlery, a washer dryer and a bendy bully.

The phrase applies to two bald men fighting for a pointless prize though, the comb, it doesn’t suggest that they are s**t at fighting, could be two hard slap heads at it like Tyson Fury vs Duncan Goodhew (50/50 fight for me, well on land, Fury is fucked if the fight is in the deep end at Ferry pool), it could be a right old tear up but the winner gets the comb and some brylcream, why bother?

Whereas our situation with Accrington is two useless fighters for a decent prize, like Gandhi versus the Dalai Lama and the winner gets a speed boat, a full set of cutlery, a washer dryer and a bendy bully.
But are we fighting for a place in L1 or a place in L2? Frankly, both fighters look so incompetent that I’m not even sure who is after what anymore.

Although I’ll take that his and hers luggage if you don’t want it.

But are we fighting for a place in L1 or a place in L2? Frankly, both fighters look so incompetent that I’m not even sure who is after what anymore.

Although I’ll take that his and hers luggage if you don’t want it.

As it’s you I will throw the gold effect carriage clock as well.

I am confident, I even think we may reign in some of the team’s above us. Feel free to slap me if you need to.
Agreed
I thought we'd be relegated when the previous manager was being allowed to wreak havoc by his complacent bosses even though the bookies had the odds at 80/1
The team's performances have definitely improved since the enemy within was finally shown the door even though we've only taken one point from nine and slipped further down the league
I fully expect us to turn things around even though the next few fixtures are quite tough

I am confident, I even think we may reign in some of the team’s above us. Feel free to slap me if you need to.
I am also massively confident we will be going into the last weekend already safe. We will get the points needed to stay up with a bit to spare mainly due to the teams below us

I felt more confident when I looked at the fixtures that the other teams have got, Morecambe especially. And I believe that we have the players to get enough points.

One match today in L1, Forest Green Rovers v Sheffield Wednesday. Thier goal differences are almost identical, if you hold a mirror up to them.
So will FGR win? Or SW? Place your bets at Malc's Bookies (to be found in the rear car park of the Bird).

One match today in L1, Forest Green Rovers v Sheffield Wednesday. Thier goal differences are almost identical, if you hold a mirror up to them.
So will FGR win? Or SW? Place your bets at Malc's Bookies (to be found in the rear car park of the Bird).
Watch out for the potholes.

In fact hard to see any real difference between them and Wednesday in this match

Back
Top Bottom