EFL 25/03/2023 - Today's League One Fixtures

Got the feeling we'll have to rely on ourselves rather than others, particularly our last three fixtures. With the exception of Port Vale can't see us getting many points from our next six fixtures.

Both MK and Morecombe got some really hard games over next few weeks

That’s the only positive thing I have to say

Incredibly depressing

MK to win I think. Would give a bit more daylight. Hope to god Accrington lose. Their goal difference and disciplinary record could be crucial in what happens to us.
We have to make sure we win, although where the next points are coming from I just don’t know. After such a poor run and a new man at the top let’s hope we have some divine intervention. Peterborough are unpredictable but their firepower is probably the best in L1. They also have Tschimanga as an impact substitute eager to make his debut. I really wish we could’ve gone and got him from Chesterfield. Wherever he has gone he’s done well. Let’s put that one down to Robinson

Jevani Brown (quite rightly) missing for Exeter. He’s their leading scorer and will be a big miss for them. I hope they have other players capable of scoring a few today 🤞

I’m watching Pompey today.

Matty Taylor puts Vale one up at Fratton Park. Real poachers goal.

Next two PV fixtures are Cambridge and Accrington - hopefully agent Taylor can benefit Oxford more in those two games.
Yeeesssss, it may prove a very shrewd move. Though right now it looks like the maddest out of many mad things that have been done this season. If it was to save money the board need shooting

Yeeesssss, it may prove a very shrewd move. Though right now it looks like the maddest out of many mad things that have been done this season. If it was to save money the board need shooting
Shooting would be to kind they should be hung up by their gonads and have stones chucked at them

Back
Top Bottom