General Fixtures

I don't want to play the mob from down the A420 until fans are let back in (please)
I really enjoy baiting the six fingered morons...

I don't want to play the mob from down the A420 until fans are let back in (please)
I really enjoy baiting the six fingered morons...

No ground will have away fans at any games next season. Scores far too many points on the "things to not do" scale.

Hope we get the scum when fans are allowed back in. They lose their bottle every time they come here but we'll lose our advantage over them with no crowd.

Hope we get the scum when fans are allowed back in. They lose their bottle every time they come here but we'll lose our advantage over them with no crowd.

Our advantage over them will be that we have a far superior team! The fact that Shaggy was no.1 with "it wasn't me!" the last time they beat us means that they'll need a lot more than a quiet ground to beat us!!

Weirdest fixture release day ever tomorrow, not knowing if any away games will be on cards at all and the when/if/how of home games takes away a lot of excitement and picking out the exciting fixtures.

Blackpool away last day of season. Celebrating promotion in the sun. Perfect!

Gillingham away first game. Would love to get that out of the way with a big win to shut them up.

(Said something innocuous on Twitter tonight and their lot are having it large in the comments, seem to think they're a big deal for some reason)

Peterborough first game for me - let's get their "revenge" season off to a poor start.

We want the big away games out of the way early, while there's still no fans in stadiums and therefore less home field advantage. Sunderland, Pompey, Posh etc. It might look a tough opening few fixtures on paper, and it would be a shame to miss even having the possibility of some of our biggest away days of the season, but long term that would set us up beautifully for a full tilt in the new year.

Has having a crowd been much of an advantage to Sunderland? It’s alright if they are going well but if you can frustrate them that big half empty stadium of moaners seems to get on top of the players, the fans expectations versus the reality of Sunderland FC is a big burden on the players, they might do better during the lock out period.

Away to Doncaster 1st game — home to hull last game the game where we will pick up the league 1 title ?⚽

Ya wrong.

Gillingham home opening day
Boxing Day Northampton away
New Year’s Day Bristol R home
Last game Crewe away

Back
Top Bottom