General Fixtures

Wigan lost their appeal .....

Suspect they'll be one of two things next year.......

If they can find owners that are willing to sink some money in, and they can keep the bulk of this year's squad together, they'll probably be the best team in League One. After all, they're basically a mid-table Championship team this season and they finished the year on a roll.

On the other hand, if they can't find anyone willing to come in and underwrite some losses, then they're going to have to wildly cut their playing squad down. And they could end up being next season's Bolton, the financial basket case that ends up playing half the youth team and getting relegated by February.

At least with the League Cup and EFL Trophy matches being played before the Season starts, it will allow Robbo to play strong line-ups to fine tune his preferred starting team in the league.

Almost like an extension to the pre-season matches.

Once the league has commenced revert to using fringe and youth players in EFL Trophy matches.

The Academy Teams in the EFL Trophy are:
EfS75OnWkAAS5GA

Does the EFL fixtures come out today I know the premier league are releasing theirs today

Prem Lge fixtures are out

Liverpool v Leeds first game. Welcome to the Premier Lge thrashing for the pork shire lot.

I fancy us as well. Them odds are very generous for a quality side. Our odds should be shorter imo.

I fancy us as well. Them odds are very generous for a quality side. Our odds should be shorter imo.
The 9/1 is for the winner - we're more like 3/1 for promotion which is probably about right.

If you sync your phone to get the fixtures added to your electronic diary they (ECAL) want full access to your diary and permission to share your diary!!

If you sync your phone to get the fixtures added to your electronic diary they (ECAL) want full access to your diary and permission to share your diary!!

Yes didn't do it for that reason.

The 9/1 is for the winner - we're more like 3/1 for promotion which is probably about right.

Yeah I know what the odds are for both. I think we should be shorter for the title.

Brentford were losers in the playoffs, and they are favourites.

They always put Pompey and Sunderland, but always fall short, and I don’t think either have strengthened. Just my opinion.

Scotchers: are you expecting any transfer business to be done in what remains of this week?
In fairness, I was expecting at least one more (but likely 2) by now. The club are staggering announcements, and the sock was a clear example that they won't be rushed! Happy to go with the flow!

Back
Top Bottom