Matches January’s League Fixtures (4 to go)

How many wins will we get in our next 4 January league games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YellowSubmarine

Following todays loss in our first of 5 league fixtures in January..

Exeter (h) - 0-1 LOSS

The next 4
Fleetwood (a) -
Ipswich (h) -
Wycombe (a) -
Burton (a) -

Just Burton (a) for me and by then it could be a much needed win.

Fleetwood - draw

Ipswich will be too good - loss

Wycombe - Ainsworth v Robinson - loss, and confrontations between players and fans at the final whistle

Fair play to you, we would likely have to beat one out of Wycombe or Ipswich to do that, both very hard games.
To be honest I think we can get 10 points, we will beat Ipswich (I was there boxing day I feel revenge is sweet) we will draw at Fleetwood and win the others

7 points I think we will win against Fleetwood and Burton draw with Wycombe lose to Ipswich which I suppose isn't a bad return

A battling draw at mighty Fleetwood.
Well beaten at home by Ipswich.
Ainsworth wins the tactical battle, and mind games at Wycombe.
Convincing win at Burton to relieve the pressure on KR that had built up from previous 3 league games.

4 points maybe 6 if we can pinch a win at either Fleetwood or Burton.
I agree with the manager,we have some decent players. And good enough to at least compete.
It just he’s not the manager to get them where we want to go.

I’ll go to Wycombe to watch the fireworks display the rest I can’t be arsed

I don't see us getting anything against Ipswich or Wycombe. A win and a draw from the other 2 not sure which

If we splashed the cash on a brilliant, strong central striker who is too good for this level, I honestly think we could get 8+ points from that run - we have a good team in every other department. But if we keep flogging an out of form Matty Taylor up front I can see us getting only 2-4 points.

Back
Top Bottom