Chris Cadden

I would hope he would grow with us in a similar way to the majority of Sheff Utd players have progressed through the leagues. Confidence, belief and feeling at home have helped Matty so far so long may it continue.

So if he’s not right for the Championship what happens to him if we get promoted?
He's not on the radar of established Championship sides. That doesn't mean that he wouldn't be successful with us or any other team, but that they won't be competing with us for his signature at this time.

He's not on the radar of established Championship sides. That doesn't mean that he wouldn't be successful with us or any other team, but that they won't be competing with us for his signature at this time.
So someone has frets BCFC a transfer for Matty, them what? He can only play for us or BCFC thus season. He’s bought a house in Upper Heyford so things are looking good.
If as KR has said a good offer has been put in for Cadden then I’m pretty confident a decent offer has been tabled for Matty.

it’s taken a while for
kR to grow on me I certainly wasn’t impressed last season but we turned things round in the last couple of months of last season and finished in a respectable position this season started ok then a bad month and I thought here we go again but
Now he has worked OUFC well and we’re all b a good time position with all ur feel good factor over OUFC.
For KR to turn up at Wombles funeral shows KR to be of a decent ilk.

We need a right back otherwise no cover at all if Sam Long steps up either right or left back. Chris Gunther at Reading ?

You can't really begrudge him it can you? Him and his agent got a good deal, he gets more money and the chance of playing against some seriously big name players abroad, we get him at least for another month and a bit, Columbus Crew get a fit and ready player...

Annoying, but fair's fair.

FairPlay to him he’s done really well for us similar player to baldock great going forward and gets plenty of crosses in. We lacked this kind of player last season and long is no way near as good going forward need a new right back 100percent

Whilst we all would've liked him to stay, can any of us say we're really that surprised? Cads had a chance to sign for us in the summer and chose Columbus Crew, so it was us getting him for half a season or not at all. It's a blow but no player is bigger than the club, and a side at League One level can 100% get a replacement that's as good as him, especially if we're still in the cups and at the right end of the league table.

Whilst we all would've liked him to stay, can any of us say we're really that surprised? Cads had a chance to sign for us in the summer and chose Columbus Crew, so it was us getting him for half a season or not at all. It's a blow but no player is bigger than the club, and a side at League One level can 100% get a replacement that's as good as him, especially if we're still in the cups and at the right end of the league table.

Especially if we are ready to part with a substantial amount to get him

be worth checking any potential replacement for Cadden isn't cup-tied though ;)

Back
Top Bottom