Chris Cadden

I'll be gutted if Cadden leaves in January.

Maybe Robbo will get the next Trent-Alexander from Liverpool on loan until the end of season.

I'll be gutted if Cadden leaves in January.

Maybe Robbo will get the next Trent-Alexander from Liverpool on loan until the end of season.
Neco Williams (18) looked really good for them against Arsenal in the Carabao + is highly rated, think he'd be a great replacement if possible

Who knows. But you know full well that the players wages were late being paid prior to them going on tour. Maybe ask your contact on the playing staff if you don’t believe me.
I know full well that player WERE NOT paid late as was done to death many months ago.

It is one thing to say that the deal that took Cadden from Motherwell to the US and then on to us was not conventional, but to imply that it directly involves dodgy payments in envelopes is dangerous and totally unfounded. Any deal with have to be ratified by the American and English FA's and whilst it might P**s off those at Motherwell, it will be legitimate if and when it happens.

If you really think that any of the playing staff would suggest otherwise then you have massively misjudged them and their professionalism.

and not good enough,hes done okay but against Norwich u23s he got ripped apart the whole game

Any full back that has to play with Robbie Hall in front of them is always going to have their work cut out, Hall (particularly an unfit Hall) doesn’t do half the tracking back that Fosu or Sykes does for example.

The West Ham game was a classic example, first 20-25 mins they were causing us all sorts of problems on our right hand side, as soon as Hall was moved into the middle & Sykes played in front of Long the whole game changed.

Nothing wrong with Sam Long, I wouldn’t be worried if he played for the rest of the season after Cadden goes

He did well when he played last season and when he has played this season so absolutely agreed. He is a different type player though and certainly a better defender imo. He is also an aerial threat from set pieces.

Yesterday was interesting in the crowd on this topic. Two people, independent of each other believed Cadden was a done deal, another said we had made a token offer for him, to be seen to have made some sort of move but knowing we would always be miles apart from what Crew really wanted.

another said we had made a token offer for him, to be seen to have made some sort of move but knowing we would always be miles apart from what Crew really wanted.

What would the point of the club doing that?

• React
Reactions: Ian
What would the point of the club doing that?

Exactly what I though, as no-one would know the size of any bid anyway. KR was very quick to dismiss the topic in the interview yesterday. Watch this space, I suppose.

Yesterday was interesting in the crowd on this topic. Two people, independent of each other believed Cadden was a done deal, another said we had made a token offer for him, to be seen to have made some sort of move but knowing we would always be miles apart from what Crew really wanted.

No one knows anything and we will find out at the end of January (unless EC returns ?)

I'm guessing that you don't get to many games? Sam Long has played 20 odd games this year and has been very good in most of them.

probably more than yourself scotch egg as I’m guessing you don’t work the amount of time your on this forum, preaching how much you know about the ins and outs of our great club. Long is okay but no where near as good a player as Cadden it’s that simple. Please feel free to prove me wrong.

probably more than yourself scotch egg as I’m guessing you don’t work the amount of time your on this forum, preaching how much you know about the ins and outs of our great club. Long is okay but no where near as good a player as Cadden it’s that simple. Please feel free to prove me wrong.
What? Prove I have a job? Prove that I go to games? Prove that I know the ins and outs of our great club? Or prove that Sam Long is more than good enough? And what evidence do you need?!

Back
Top Bottom