National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

Not sure a leak of conversations or unsecure communications through unofficial channels with no appropriate official security markings, would be a criminal offence. It may be a breach of the Civil Service code of conduct, which SPADs including Dommy would've be bound by, but as such no more than a internal disciplinary matter, unless an issue of National Security was involved....

Funnily enough, the CS code of conduct does cover whistleblowing.....and actively encourages it, particularly where the commission of a criminal act is concerned :unsure:

Looks like he's done his duty for queens and country on that measure;)
Wonder if similar would be done by others no matter what party they represent.

What I’m totally pissed of about and yes as it’s known I am a Tory supporter, is he won the election on an 89 seat majority I never expected that but I would say now if he held an election this year he would lose which would be embarrassing to say the least.
Just read this horror show from You GOv on what people think of Boris:

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/explore/public_figure/Boris_Johnson?content=trackers

And most of these only go up to the end of December, so will be far, far worse now.

And these on the Tories as a whole are not much better....(and certainly worse now): https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/explore/political_party/Conservative_Party?content=trackers

Ouch!

@Essexyellows - you were claiming the parties that were revealed last night were work gatherings and not parties yet No.10 has formally apologised to the Queen for holding them. Why would they do this if they're above board and not parties?

They will have apologised for the perception and HMQ was probably understanding of it.

I might have explained the unique situation surrounding Downing Street and its environs several times.
Its not a "normal" office.
Its not a "normal" home.
Its far more fluid.

If the folk who were working there, as they had to, picked up a glass of wine rather than water where is the "difference"?

They weren`t gathering or partying as you will discover when the report is released. ;)

1642185748683.png

Just read this horror show from You GOv on what people think of Boris:

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/explore/public_figure/Boris_Johnson?content=trackers

And most of these only go up to the end of December, so will be far, far worse now.

And these on the Tories as a whole are not much better....(and certainly worse now): https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/explore/political_party/Conservative_Party?content=trackers

Ouch!

Pray it is the same when the crosses go on the ballot papers.

A clue: It won`t be.

Its far more fluid.
Sure is. Cheers 🥂@Essexyellows, you keep setting them up, I'll keep hammering them over cow corner 😂

AgitatedPleasingKillifish-size_restricted.gif

Pray it is the same when the crosses go on the ballot papers.

A clue: It won`t be.
You're right, it won't be.

It could be much worse.

Especially as the Tories desperately flail around over the next two years trying to convince everyone they're credible while dealing with the cost of living crisis, ongoing Brexit and trade deal shitfest, ongoing crisis in health and social care, worsening crisis in education, transport, environment.

And all that before we even begin to think about the con that is levelling up.

And not even mentioning the drip, drip, drip of continuing revelations that will likely continue for a good while yet.

Yep, Liz or Rishi have really got their work cut out (providing they know the difference between work and a party, which you and most Tories demonstrably don't [emoji6])
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Last edited:
They will have apologised for the perception and HMQ was probably understanding of it.

I might have explained the unique situation surrounding Downing Street and its environs several times.
Its not a "normal" home.
Its far more fluid.

If the folk who were working there, as they had to, picked up a glass of wine rather than water where is the "difference"?

They weren`t gathering or partying as you will discover when the report is released. ;)

View attachment 7832
I imagine your neighbours were trying that line after the two hats turned up on your request fella

“I apologise if you ‘perceive’ drunken people being here on a Friday night outside work hours as a party but we work from home (as instructed by HMG) and so this is a networking event and for the avoidance of doubt those car keys are in the bowl to avoid drink driving”

Its not a "normal" home.
Its far more fluid.

View attachment 7832
To which the Queen will reply I've had 50 effing PMs and this sorta shite has never happened before what the fucks going on goldilocks

I'll never forgive him for 'Falling in love with you' which the inbreds like to belt out when they are beating us, bloody UB40. Not that I've heard it for quite a few years now 🤣
Dammit, i was going to go with the having grounds to charge Ali Campbell for working while being paid for his UB40 line.....

Whatever they could find, I hard Alastair Campbell and his bullshit over the gulf war and thought there couldn’t be worse but along comes this lying t**t ie having to check his eyesight was good enough with a 30 mile round trip to Barnard castle to see if he could drive 260 miles. He should have been sacked then.
Fair play for the foresight. I actually believed the Government about WMDs. Obviously now know there weren’t any, Although I do still believe the Government acted on what they believed to be true at the time. I’m on the fence to whether I can stretch that to George Bush’s administration

Back
Top Bottom