National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

Johnson A politician saying something that is expedient for his ambitions and then ignoring it later when it doesn't meet his needs. Well flabber my gaster I didn't see that coming.
Sorted that for you......

• Angry
Reactions: Ian
Sorted that for you......

The ignorant claim that all politicians are dishonest... Yet, it's these very people who vote in the likes of Boris and Gove, preventing the hardworking, honest and intelligent from getting elected.

I'm a bit confused for the need for any further negotiations seeing as it's 'oven-ready'.

You still have to turn the oven on, let it reach temperature, decide whether to put it on a tray, stir halfway through, remember to take it out, let it cool down, remember to turn the oven off. You also need to remember to put oven gloves on, and take them off again. Twice.

So all in all still quite a ball-ache.

You still have to turn the oven on, let it reach temperature, decide whether to put it on a tray, stir halfway through, remember to take it out, let it cool down, remember to turn the oven off. You also need to remember to put oven gloves on, and take them off again. Twice.

So all in all still quite a ball-ache.
Oh, I was getting it confused with microwave ready.

Shame they didn’t test the frontal impact protection built into the car .
arrested the lone protester though ... and charged em with public order offences, new approach to protest/protesters beginning as from now?,... or was the arrest etc because our glorious leader was perceived to have been 'targetted'? ? ?:rolleyes:

arrested the lone protester though ... and charged em with public order offences, new approach to protest/protesters beginning as from now?,... or was the arrest etc because our glorious leader was perceived to have been 'targetted'? ? ?:rolleyes:
The protestor can count himself lucky, if it had been cummings out for an eye test the car may not have stopped in time.

Shame they didn’t test the frontal impact protection built into the car .
Actually, without having seen the incident, does the fact that one person jumping out in front of the convoy results in two vehicles - including the one in which the 'target' was travelling - colliding and being potentially incapacitated, leaving the occupants vulnerable, represent a severe failing on the part of the security services? Should they not be distanced in a fashion to allow evasive action etc....?

...or have I just been watching the Bodyguard too much??

Actually, without having seen the incident, does the fact that one person jumping out in front of the convoy results in two vehicles - including the one in which the 'target' was travelling - colliding and being potentially incapacitated, leaving the occupants vulnerable, represent a severe failing on the part of the security services? Should they not be distanced in a fashion to allow evasive action etc....?

...or have I just been watching the Bodyguard too much??
bet they weren't socially distancing the cars ? ?

Back
Top Bottom