• Draw

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • FGR

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The good thing about Fleetwood is if you get the fixtures right and it's a nice time of year you can have a P**s up in Blackpool BUT you go there in the winter then it's grim

But really all these non league teams should go back to their level the likes of Wycombe, Stevenage, Crawley, Forest green , Fleetwood..I'm happy to see Wrexham and hopefully notts county come back to their level

My son spoke to a Orient fan today during a business meeting and they definitely want Oxford to stay up. They certainly think the two teams have a bit of history that is worth renewing again. Tbh any London team in my book is a 50 Mile jolly. So, get the job done tomorrow and for results to go our way and we would have Charlton, Orient and if they are unlucky QPR next season. However, if QPR escape we could have potentially the biscuitmen which for a booby prize isn't too shabby.

Ffs COYY'S.
To renew proper league rivalry with the hoops would be priceless.

Looks like Blackpool coming down at te moment alongside Wigan so fingers crossed Reading join them (think QPR will stay up). Still with Orient coming up that will make for a couple of better games.

A trip to sunny Blackpool (twice) is the prize that awaits us if we win our next two games, that should spur the lads on.

Thinking about trying to get tickets in the home end tomorrow does anyone know what stand fellow yellow fans might in ? Thanks

If we are looking to relieve ourselves of a huge slice of pressure, then it would be better for our heart rate if we win it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom