Home Match Day Thread +++ 29/12/2018 OUFC v Bristol Rovers FC +++

Anyone else think the music is a bit too loud? ?? feels like I'm at a Nirvana gig ?

It's a shame as he was useful cover but should think he might have been prepared to stick it out if he was playing regularly..
From what I'd seen I'd say he's our best RB, so like you said shame to see him go. Think similarly to Bradford, our fan base was also split on him, but can't question his attitude and commitment, playing on with a fractured rib comes to mind particularly. Will be interesting to see where he ends up (Oldham or Bury perhaps?) but all the best to him anyway

Few harsh comments regarding Long. Can't recall too many times that he's let us down. Injuries have been his main downfall unfortunately.
With Hanson now in that spot and Long and Norman as backup KR us right to free up space for better depth in other roles. Good luck to McMahon.

Sorry, where did you pick that up from. Exiled so if on Radox missed it. Please could you add more detail, of when etc.
Many Thanks.
Radox has a sort of 'catchup' facility via their website.... which is usually avail for a few weeks ( I think? )

`What a silly time to have to get out of bed. Oh so early.
Anyway back to winning ways today. 2-0 for the mighty Yellows

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Need to get ahead in the first half as the second half is going to be chaos...players half fit, no subs

Back
Top Bottom