Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Burton

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
If we lose this one I'm going to buy another bottle of whiskey.
Must be 3 points.

Hopefully a win anything else would be woeful and if anyone tries to defend that as KR would then they need to give their heads a big wobble.

Their home form isn’t the worst. Can see it being harder than some may think. 1-1 would be my guess.

Depends if one of our players can dribble past three, rocket in a thunderbolt from outside the box or lob the keeper from the half way line. Because we will create little. We won't keep a clean sheet.

1-1

Could be anything, our away form isn’t too bad but we can always slip to a feeble 1-0 defeat. Or win 4-1.

I'd normally say a pretty straightforward win at Burton, but then I think back to the home game against them which was probably one of the worst games of football I have ever seen, and think that, along with our inconsistencies, maybe it won't be so straightforward.

Come on you YELLOWS

We will win 0-6 every time we shoot we will score
Taylor X2 brannagan x1 Joseph X2 Eastwood scores from a goal kick

For all of KR’s faults one thing that can’t be denied is he’s lucky. I think we’ve reached ‘last chance saloon’ time once again. A defeat and I think he’ll get the bullet. Luckily for him he’s up against a pile of steaming tripe in Burton, a team so bad they’d still struggle to get the three points if we didn’t show up. I’d be willing to bet now that they will finish bottom.

3:0 to us and the KR circus rolls on

15 of us heading up tomorrow. To a man we’re all in the KR out camp.

Far right hand side behind the goal tomorrow to respectfully make your feelings known about the current regime.

- s**t recruitment
- s**t man management of players and staff
- Deluded comments in the press post matches
- s**t results
- No obvious playing style, despite being in his 5th season here

Enough is enough.

As a fan base we’ve been pretty unequivocal in our support for Robinson on match days until now. He’s had an easy ride but the tide seems to be turning and things HAVE to change to give our club the best possible chance moving forward.

There has been too many fall outs, too many poor performances and too much money spent on his players.

Robinson Out.

REF WATCH

Durham based Adam Herczeg takes charge of his first U’s fixture tomorrow after being promoted to the National List in June 2022

FPrpdGLX0A44r3h

I think the Burton fans, who’ve had to endure some humbling defeats at our hands, are going to be in for a shock tomorrow.

I expect to read post-match comments from them along the lines of “What on earth has happened to Oxford?”

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom