Away Match Day Thread +++ 25/08/2020 Friendly Crystal Palace v OUFC +++

My player ratings.

Stevens 8, Long 8, Moore 7, Atkinson 7, Ruffels 7, Gorrin 6, Brannagan 7, McGuane 8, Forde 7, Taylor 7, Cooper 7

Clare 6, Dickie 8, Mousinho 5, Agyei 7, Hall 7, Osei Yaw 5.

My MOTM - McGuane, looked a quality player.

Mousinho looked particularly poor second half and was targeted by Palace pace. Osei Yaw didn’t look great either. Headless chicken

I agree with your rating for the young french lad, but he was played out of position imo. I think he and Agyei needed to be switched around.

Im not going to nit pick about anyone. It’s a pre season friendly against premier league opposition, and I thought it was a good run out for the lads.

I was however very impressed with Long, Ruffels, and Hall. Thought they were excellent!

I thought that we showed some real talent all over the pitch. We were undoubtedly better than them.
But it was just a pre-season friendly.
A fine display, but that’s all.

I was however very impressed with Long, Ruffels, and Hall. Thought they were excellent!

Perhaps 3 who are feeling - for whatever reason - that they have something to prove?

What’s scary about last night is that we were without 3 vital first teamers in Sykes, Henry and Easty and we still looked very good.

I too was impressed with Stevens personally think he made a few saves that Eastwood I don’t think would have like the one in the first 3 minutes where he got down low with a strong palm also thought he was quicker of his line like when he came out 30 yds to meet the attacker and clear the ball a couple of times Eastwood has tried that and ended up getting halfway and ended up scurrying back to his line. Would definitely give Stevens the start against Wimbledon and I’d hope Robinson wouldn’t be afraid to drop Eastwood in the league if he’s not performing cus Stevens looked like he could challenge this season.

What is his problem? Extraordinary post match interview ( after a friendly)
I didnt see the game. Any idea what decision he was furious about?
That's hilarious. No idea what foul, just as the interviewer had no idea either.

What a knob.

Simply saying for those two goals, especially the first he could have done better, before that he had a better first half. Would KR pick him though if Eastwood was injured?
Just seen the two goals, how on earth anyone would lay any blame at the keepers door for them is actively being anti whoever the keeper was .. as a local one through the youth team I cannot understand what you must have against him to have written such negatively ... awful .

Back
Top Bottom