Home Match Day Thread 26/12/2020 L1 OUFC v AFC Wimbledon

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
This thread becomes open just as Oxfordshire moves into T4.

This means no fans at the Kassam again and a return of the fan noise through the tannoy system.

Haven't seen recent injury news, so correct me with what I've missed. Here's what I think we go with;

Stevens
--
Long Atkinson Moore Ruffels
--
McGuane Gorrin Kelly

Henry Taylor Obita

Eastwood Clare Shodipo Brannagan Forde Winnall Agyei

Finally, beginning to look very strong again!

Haven't seen recent injury news, so correct me with what I've missed. Here's what I think we go with;

Stevens
--
Long Atkinson Moore Ruffels
--
McGuane Gorrin Kelly

Henry Taylor Obita

Eastwood Clare Shodipo Brannagan Forde Winnall Agyei

Finally, beginning to look very strong again!
Expect to see the same starting XI, but with Hanson among the subs

interruption in our bit of momentum, high winds and back to empty stadiums.
what could possibly go wrong

Home win in the wind tune....couple of late goals in a 3-0 making it look an easier game than it actually is

If the weather gets worse it won’t be much of a spectacular game, just want 3 points , who knows what’s going to happen to our season so just win!

If the weather gets worse it won’t be much of a spectacular game, just want 3 points , who knows what’s going to happen to our season so just win!
The weather’s fine at the moment, couldn’t be much better for a Boxing Day fixture

This has 0-0 written all over it, hope I'm wrong though (for us!)

I’ve seen a few big Boxing Day wins so I’m going for a 6-1 to us and announcing ourselves back on the big stage!

Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Gorrin
Henry McGuane
Clare Taylor Obita​

I’ve seen a few big Boxing Day wins so I’m going for a 6-1 to us and announcing ourselves back on the big stage!

Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Gorrin
Henry McGuane
Clare Taylor Obita​
Love the scoreline! Not sure Clare will start. Might be Kelly but whoever is in the team a stress free 6-1 sounds a great boxing day afternoon.

Five EFL fixtures lost to COVID for this Boxing Day so far. Looking hopeful we’re not going to be one of them for a change.

It feels like a while since we last played. Play to how we know we can do and I can see us taking three points. It’ll be tricky though.

Don’t understand these postponement rules. Man City have cases and are still playing.

Back
Top Bottom