Away Match Build Up 29/12/2020 L1 Plymouth Argyle v OUFC

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d also more than happily take a 6-5 win to be fair!! 😄
You jest, but I travelled to THIS in my first year of Uni.

Absolutely calamitous standard of play and defending in particular, reminded me of some of our more embarrassing days under Dave Kemp.

Dv1oTkqWkAAAOfS

LAST TIME WE MET - Plymouth Arg. 3-0 Oxford Utd

Att: 10,233

GOAL-SCORERS : Sarcevic, Lameiras (2)

As KR alluded to in his interview, funny kick off time for a game so far-away but with fans present I guess they have to.

It'll be a tough game against a team who are only just above us, both will feel they can win this. A point would be ok in my opinion but Tiger is praying for 3: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJVI8t_B7CXRpeyPEyJY9auOUnHcgn7TD9ezws0/?igshid=77l9wdvzlfl

Presumably that's actually Chang Mai in Thailand and not the restaurant down the alley way off the High Street. I bet Tiger has eaten in there though, he loves a meal out! Imagine our transfer budget if he or his wife could cook....

We are due a loss, rarely go through Xmas games without one and have Gorrin out, so I reckon 2-0 to them. As long as we bounce back it wouldn’t be the end of the world, these little runs have to come to an end sometime it’s how you react to that that can define a season.

A BLAST FROM THE PAST:

August 1997 - League Cup

Argyle 3-5 U’s

Our 3rd goal... Precision passing, intelligent movement, incisive running... it had none of those 😂 a good old-fashioned six yard box scramble, top top football 😂

Dv1oTkqWkAAAOfS

LAST TIME WE MET - Plymouth Arg. 3-0 Oxford Utd

Att: 10,233

GOAL-SCORERS : Sarcevic, Lameiras (2)

Hanson RB
Garbutt LB
What could possibly go wrong!?
I think this was the last league game Garbutt started at LB and got replaced by Mous with Ruffs moving to LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom