Away Match Day Thread +++ 25/08/2020 Friendly Crystal Palace v OUFC +++

:unsure:
you really are a first class prick and one that also needs to get down the shop that sells glasses

With your grammar, clearly you are in need of specs as well. IT's an opinion, don't like it try reasoning with it or join the Mothers Union.:sick:

Stevens just made a great save one on one. I don't think he could've done too much about the first two (especially the second).
He had a great first half, bulked up, but would KR go with him or call in a loan keeper again?

Hall is doing nothing and Stevens has had a good game.

Stevens had a good first half. One moment of great foot work, about 10 mins into the second half showed what Hall can do, but then faded.

On the other hand he has saved a pen, made a good save in the first half, claimed the ball well in the air and come out well to smother a couple of attacks. I guess you see what you are looking for...

Simply saying for those two goals, especially the first he could have done better, before that he had a better first half. Would KR pick him though if Eastwood was injured?

Simply saying for those two goals, especially the first he could have done better, before that he had a better first half. Would KR pick him though if Eastwood was injured?
No. You said he had a 'nightmare' and was 'clearly not good enough'.

From that display I would be quite happy to see him play in goal for us if Eastwood was injured or his form dipped.

If the season started from players that played today I’d go with
Stevens
Long Dickie Atkinson Ruffels
Gorrin
Brannagan Mcguane
Agyei Taylor Cooper

I expect us to do very well this season. I would expect to concede some chances against a premier league team but really like us in possession and the way we make it difficult for opposing team with our pressing.

I think your being pretty harsh on him. Eastwood wouldn't of saved any of them, they were close range and premier league players. I think he deserves his chance this year, Eastwood will be back up north come the end of the season so let's concentrate on giving Stevens some game time.

Mark Bright - who I actually didnt mind listening to btw - mentioned that players playing in a front three should be expected to be flexible and interchangeable, using Liverpools front three as an example. I would hope that we would be similar with the front three mixing it up, especially when we have the likes of Agyei and Osei Yaw on. It would be disappointing if Robinson told then to rigidly stick to their positions up there.
I agree, even though he was replying to the commentator saying young strikers need to be patient waiting for their chance through the middle and that at first they are often played wide.

:unsure:

With your grammar, clearly you are in need of specs as well. IT's an opinion, don't like it try reasoning with it or join the Mothers Union.:sick:

Grammer poor or not, but everyone on this forum knows by now what you are like and I personally think a quick poll if undertaken based on your contributions thus far to this forum would present a majority agreeing with my reference to you being as stated !

A Palace-supporting friend of mine said he was particularly impressed with Ruffels. I've not seen his name mentioned at all but presumably he was just his usual solid self?

A Palace-supporting friend of mine said he was particularly impressed with Ruffels. I've not seen his name mentioned at all but presumably he was just his usual solid self?
Very much so, looked very comfortable from what I remember with some excellently timed tackles.
Agreed. He looked very handsome.

Back
Top Bottom