Away Match Day Thread +++ 29/08/2020 Friendly Brentford v OUFC+++

Sarge

God like member
link to bees youtube ( you need to subscribe - its free- Ive switched off all notifications etc to avoid being sent bees info)

HampshireYellow

link to bees youtube ( you need to subscribe - its free- Ive switched off all notifications etc to avoid being sent bees info)

I don’t think you need to subscribe?

Essexyellows

Quiz question.............. how many times have OUFC played the first game at a new stadium? :)

mooro

question at the end of todays game one player may have played in both games ?
It was a youth/devs game, so most likely Stevens, long or Napa - might have been after Sam and pre Napa, so I'll say Stevens

mooro

Incidentally, it would be good to see Jones get 30-45 mins today and/or longie some time at cb

BigLad

It was a youth/devs game, so most likely Stevens, long or Napa - might have been after Sam and pre Napa, so I'll say Stevens

It was a FA Youth Cup fourth round tie and it was the keeper Stevens who is the only one in todays 2020 first team squad. Lost two nil and was first competitive game at Manchester City training ground stadium which is said to be a better stadium than most league one and a few championship club stadiums.

mooro

It was a FA Youth Cup fourth round tie and it was the keeper Stevens who is the only one in todays 2020 first team squad. Lost two nil and was first competitive game at Manchester City training ground stadium which is said to be a better stadium than most league one and a few championship club stadiums.
Thank you.
Incidentally, i seem to remember that none of the MC team ever got anywhere in this country, including the two double barreled jokers we had in on loan

Sarge

God like member
will this thread be transmorphing into the MDT?

Top Bottom