• Sub: Konate

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • No one

Votes: 72 58.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
assume you're referring to the 2nd goal @m: ? - it suspiciously looked offside to me too, albeit i wasnt in line with it- both lino's were poor ( though Breakspear maybe told them he only wanted throw ins? - though they even got some of those wrong!)
He was onside, just watched it back, think Moore plays Sinclair on in the centre and then long doesn’t see the run of Collins across him. Both their players doing something none of our forward players do which is show movement and bend their run & attack the near post.

Last edited:
I was there . He was obviously upset , but said he and the team are trying . I actually believe him . But it’s a bit misguided. He was better than Elliot Moore today .
I think he’s a poor player. He’s horrendous on the ball (panics when last man), not great at travelling with the ball etc.

There's no point in us arguing with each other on here, the clowns at the top are not going to get rid of him and sadly we're now sleepwalking into League Two.

KR, Short, Leon and Wayne Brown must all go, and Ferguson and Williams should be booted out for their total incompetence in letting all this happen. But we all know now nothing will change.

Note to Karl: you have destroyed our beloved club. Hope you are proud of yourself.😭

I watched the first half on iFollow, there were glimpses that there is a decent team in there somewhere.
The second half was "watched" on and off so I might have missed similar in that half.

The issue for me is that there is no character or "spark" on the pitch, nor off it. That spark/character comes naturally from people like Taylor, Mous and plenty of others we have had in the past. I can`t see that coming from anyone in the current squad except, maybe, GOD as he develops.

The phrase sleepwalking to relegation is about it.

The ST sales will be a hard pitch for next season....................

Feels a bit more like “confidently marching toward relegation” rather than sleepwalking TBH.

One of the most damming indictments of our squad situation is that Robinson is starting blatantly unfit players.

It’s difficult to win games when physically you are carrying 2 or 3 players. Yesterday’s example was starting Baldock and Marcus Browne.

It can’t have been easily physically or mentally for Baldock in the last couple of weeks. He’s made himself available probably knowing he is not match fit and is likely to break down one last time. That can’t be a nice feeling and fair play for making himself available at a desperate time for the team.

Have had to man up and face the gas heads down at the local,
Told me Robinson had gone and were so happy about it.
From being the best footballing team in the league, we are now the worst.
And as for Baldock, he’s the worst player they’ve seen since Pitman.

To be fair to Baldock, he was nowhere near fit but wanted to play to try and help the team.

He only played 19 minutes, not certain he could be the worst player in such a short time. Should never have been playing though and it’s time for him to be honest with himself that his days as a professional footballer are over, his body can’t cope with it anymore.

Have had to man up and face the gas heads down at the local,
Told me Robinson had gone and were so happy about it.
From being the best footballing team in the league, we are now the worst.
And as for Baldock, he’s the worst player they’ve seen since Pitman.
They didn’t see the lesser spotted JM tho 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom