• Sub: Konate

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • No one

Votes: 72 58.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want to alarm anybody but we are 5 points clear of Accrington who are occupying the last relegation spot so that good isn't OH they've played 3 games less

Don't want to alarm anybody but we are 5 points clear of Accrington who are occupying the last relegation spot so that good isn't OH they've played 3 games less
This time last year we used to be alarmed at teams like Ipswich and Sheff Wed even getting one point on the board. Now we are looking over our shoulders at the likes of Accy, Cambridge and Morecambe. I'm pretty sure this time last year we trounced Cambridge 4-2, won 0-4 at Charlton and then hammered Burton 4-1. Now we can't even score a goal or earn a draw.

Fanx karl

Interesting that O'Donkor was ready to come on as soon as Baldock went down.

It's almost as if everyone knew it was only a matter of time before he got injured.
Absolutely no communication between player, physio and bench, not even eye contact and a little shake of the head. He clearly wasn't fit and just wheeled out to try and save Robinson's job.

To be fair, Morecamble are on the same points as them and only have one game in hand on us.
Even so, I'm very worried.

Absolutely no communication between player, physio and bench, not even eye contact and a little shake of the head. He clearly wasn't fit and just wheeled out to try and save Robinson's job.

He’s not been fit at any stage this season.

He’s basically been told if his knee goes again he will have to retire.

Looks like it’s happened.

assume you're referring to the 2nd goal @m: ? - it suspiciously looked offside to me too, albeit i wasnt in line with it- both lino's were poor ( though Breakspear maybe told them he only wanted throw ins? - though they even got some of those wrong!)
Long deeper than the centre backs played him on.

No way I don't believe that.

I am shocked.

😯

Its amazing , almost as if nobody could have foreseen all these player issues at the start of the season ...... and all the usual suspects lambasted anyone who questioned them as unloyal or having an agenda

Scotcheggs credibility as the mouthpiece of the club is absolutely shot to pieces. He’s been shown to not understand the things he says or the intricacies or the game

Last edited:
Some hope untill the penalty, none after that.

A travesty of a performance. No team shape, lots of hopeless individual dribbles up the pitch, aimless hoofing, slow, physically inadequate, awful body language.

This was a strong 11 on paper but they actually played like a pub team. Pub teams of course don’t tend to be coached.

There did not appear to be any coaching input during the game. It was utterly shambolic.

Would excuse Findlay from criticism, at least he looked like he cared.

Simply do not understand if the manager isn’t gone by Monday. Get a caretaker in and appoint a proper manager in within 2 weeks.

Very sad day.

So I can't comment much about the game today, because I turned off after the second goal went in.
After a brief flurry in the first five minutes, we looked totally devoid of ideas, skill and hustle (the last of which is particularly criminal). It was clear we had zero chance of turning over a two goal deficit, so I didn't see any particularly good reason to put myself through another 60 minutes of pain.

But whilst I was obviously hoping for the win that we desperately needed to stave off relegation, I think that result was the second best thing that could have happened. Being hammered at home by a terrible team to make it 1 point out of 24 means that there's now nowhere for the Board to hide. There hasn't been a good footballing reason for KR to still be in a job for months, but the financial reason is out the window now as well because he will take us down, and that will cost more than his payoff.

If KR is still in charge by Monday, then we should be seriously worried - because it will show that our owners don't give a @&%! about the team. If that's the case, then relegation may be the least of our concerns.

Some hope untill the penalty, none after that.

A travesty of a performance. No team shape, lots of hopeless individual dribbles up the pitch, aimless hoofing, slow, physically inadequate, awful body language.

This was a strong 11 on paper but they actually played like a pub team. Pub teams of course don’t tend to be coached.

There did not appear to be any coaching input during the game. It was utterly shambolic.

Would excuse Findlay from criticism, at least he looked like he cared.

Simply do not understand if the manager isn’t gone by Monday. Get a caretaker in and appoint a proper manager in within 2 weeks.

Very sad day.
Well, we have got noticeable worse since Mousinho departed. 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom