• Sub: Konate

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • No one

Votes: 72 58.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 obvious options - Critchley, Appleton, Richardson. All have good cv’s. Wilder not likely to be interested. If none of these then Baldock, Henry to end of season change is now crucial. Thanks for the good timesKarl. how things have gone sour

• React
Reactions: Ian
Feel sorry for Cam
He was sold a pup to stay here, as we all were when we had the email asking us season ticket holders to renew. Noises were coming out from various sources then that things were not right.
Those things were allowed to drift which have culminated in us being in this position.
It could and should have been put right in October when it was clear where we were heading. We had a couple of very fortunate wins against Fleetwood and Ipswich which papered over the cracks . Then the reality of the shambles against Wycombe and we've been there ever since.
Hate to say it but unless there's a near footballing miracle it's too late. Someone would have to come in and completely 100% turn it around!!

Every week we hit a new low and I think he'll have to go now. I get my hopes up, then he's still here. I think I have to try to stop caring for my own wellbeing.
We’ve got to the point of deciding whether we really want to try and force change or just turn our backs on the shitshow.

It’s starting to look like there’s a complete lack of communication between the board and the supporters. They’re not listening and don’t seem to care.

As I’ve said on another post, something seems fundamentally rotten. If we hear nothing tonight, I’m very worried.

It's completely unfair to pin our hopes on GOD, in any sanely functioning club he would be out on loan at a L2/NL club and smashing it up. Letting him rip the U18s to bits and then having the ball pinged chest high at him for a full game is doing nothing.
True but what else do we have

3 obvious options - Critchley, Appleton, Richardson. All have good cv’s. Wilder not likely to be interested. If none of these then Baldock, Henry to end of season change is now crucial. Thanks for the good timesKarl. how things have gone sour
Change to anybody in the interim, KR's race is run. Only a new manager will get a change of mindset but more importantly a team formation that looks capable of competing.
I'm sick of seeing a midfield being completely overrun game after game. No team can win matches with the formation we are currently playing. Its a passing formation being played by what has become a long ball team because of the complete lack of confidence.
A side issue is this January window is looking a complete disaster.

Is there anyone on here that believes KR is still the best man for the job.

If so, please gives reasons as to why…

Looked a good yard, and I was dead in line.

Thought that lino was wrong on a couple of other calls as well - ones that went in our favour.

Yeah I think you’re right, it looked well offside. I also don’t think it would of changed the outcome, if it was disallowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom