• Sub: Konate

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • No one

Votes: 72 58.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I’m missing today’s game (not a boycott)
I think we actually might get something out of today, god knows we need too. Findlay has to start. Would also like to see Henry starting as well.

Blimey. As an apology that was pretty qualified. Let's see what happens at the end of the game ...
Assuming this is the Nathan apology, it needed to be as how he behaved last week, regardless of circumstance, was a disgrace professionally. What if so, did he say?

At last Findlay back in. Okay he cannot pass, but he knows how to block and he can really win a header.

I am now confident that we will win.

Assuming this is the Nathan apology, it needed to be as how he behaved last week, regardless of circumstance, was a disgrace professionally. What if so, did he say?
Basically, 'I am sorry, I don't think I did anything wrong, everything is scrutinised so much nowadays, if I caused offence but I don't think I did, emotions were high but we had a laugh afterwards'.

Nathan was very gracious. Why KR couldn't just actually apologise and leave it at that, I don't know.

Basically, 'I am sorry, I don't think I did anything wrong, everything is scrutinised so much nowadays, if I caused offence but I don't think I did, emotions were high but we had a laugh afterwards'.

Nathan was very gracious. Why KR couldn't just actually apologise and leave it at that, I don't know.
Well that is a poor indictment of him then. Leadership is about knowing when you’ve made a mistake, admitting and accepting it, and learning from it accordingly. Sums up his tenure really.

A classic gaslighter apology...f*cking hate people who do this.

Basically "I'm sorry you're a t**t and anyway you laughed so what's the big deal" haha.

Gibson claiming an elbow to the face when Browne went into his back! What a dick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom