General 2021/22 official kit

All of the new training wear now appears to be online too.

The question is how long before the new away kits are actually available to buy

Both are decent ....one minor niggle for me , perhaps sponsors logo could (even shouldve) been yellow?

The question is how long before the new away kits are actually available to buy

Both are decent ....one minor niggle for me , perhaps sponsors logo could (even shouldve) been yellow?

White is more legible from distance I suppose.

NICE!!! but happy with the home shirt that i have pre ordered. If the kids are stuck with what to get me for xmas and birthday, i might end up with all 3. Is that being greedy?

We have a TikTok channel? Blimey...

"eye-catching" = looks like a drunk threw up over a deckchair after eating 10 tubes of smarties.
….whilst plugged into the mains by the look of that third kit…
It’s ’eye catching’, I’ll give them that.
Second kit is okay.

I can't make up my mind up on the 3rd one just yet, will have to see it in person. But it's gonna be an iconic kit anyway, so might be worth grabbing one if only for that.

I can't make up my mind up on the 3rd one just yet, will have to see it in person. But it's gonna be an iconic kit anyway, so might be worth grabbing one if only for that.
I like it.

I prefer the home kit of the 3.

3rd kit has something about it though.

Impressed with both away and 3rd kit, still ambivalent regarding the home, looks just a little too bland. Shame that Amazing Thailand is not still the sponsor, that would have looked good on all three. EB is just a very weak logo. Puzzling as they operate in a new market where first impressions are vital.

Back
Top Bottom