General 2021/22 official kit

Puma designers for our home kit have the easiest job in the world. Yellow, little bit of blue trim, chuck on logo and sponsor, print. It feels like all the imagination went into our 19/20 away kit and now Puma have gone nah we've run out of creativity. Solid meh from me - barely any different to the kit I already own just a new, way too big sponsor. Will keep fingers crossed for a decent away kit otherwise my pennies are staying in my pocket.

I agree that the sponsor is far too big, but otherwise I like the shirt!

I think the actual aesthetics of the sponsor as a logo aren't too bad. Just a shame it's A so massive and B on as basic a shirt template as you could conceive. Find the unnecessary blue stripe over each shoulder very amusing. 'No, see, it isn't just a yellow tshirt with the necessary logos screenprinted on, it's got a blue stripe!'

That said, I do quite like it. Won't be buying it, but better than a lot of our other recent home shirts - 18-19 and 16-17 spring to mind.

I wonder when the £10.00 credit to the U's cash/loyalty cash will appear? Would be good if that was at the same time as the kit was available.

When I saw the new sponsor yesterday I thought it would be the below text on a navy blue circular print.

Like others have said it looks ridiculous in large print!

Attachments

• EA1FC959-0F22-4F83-8291-5C033ABF947A.jpeg
    EA1FC959-0F22-4F83-8291-5C033ABF947A.jpeg
    13.3 KB · Views: 22
Slick colour scheme - I don't mind the size of the sponsor. Impressed.

However, I won't be buying a puma template.

Bit of a plain template kit really. Disappointed to see that after three years the blue of the badge is still out of sync with the blue of the rest of the kit.

Also it looks like someone's just copied & pasted EB logo onto an image of the shirt, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually a bit smaller in real life.

Back
Top Bottom