General Virtual Player of The Season Awards 2020/2021

Kamal

Surprised there wasn't a thread on this. Supposedly starts at 7pm tonight. ST holders keep an eye out on your inbox for the link to watch.

Email sent yesterday:

"
The Virtual Player of the Year Awards ceremony will take place tomorrow at 7pm.

As a valued season ticket holder, we are giving you exclusive access to the evening, so keep an eye on your email from 6pm for your access link.

The ceremony will include season highlights, interviews with all the award winners as well as a chat with U's boss Karl Robinson. Further information regarding access to the event will be provided closer to the day.

We look forward to seeing you there!"

Apparently a 2.6mb PNG screenshot is too large to upload here otherwise I would upload the schedule.

Last edited:
Young Player of the Season - Jack Stevens. Nice.

Nice little intro from Tiger (apart from a dodgy joke about (not) kissing Josh Ruffels on the lips).

Young Player of the Season - Jack Stevens. Nice.

Nice little intro from Tiger (apart from a dodgy joke about (not) kissing Josh Ruffels on the lips).

Forgot and missed the start. :oops:

Women’s player of the Season was Lauren Haynes.

Goal of the Season was Barker’s against Crewe. Fair.

Obvious who got the Golden Boot.

Tiger's speech was good! The bit about Jack Stevens made me laugh

Is there a youth team player of the year? I can't remember if we do have one announced at something like this.

Sam Long saying coming through the academy he always wanted the number 2 shirt and when he signed his new contract KR told him that he'd be getting it next year is the kind of feel-good story I tune in for 💛

Sam Long saying coming through the academy he always wanted the number 2 shirt and when he signed his new contract KR told him that he'd be getting it next year is the kind of feel-good story I tune in for [emoji169]

That was the best bit. Fair made me weep. That and the fact that he may well not feature again this season. Fingers crossed Sam.

Also confirmation from KR that 4000 fans would be the number expected for Tuesday!!

Back
Top Bottom