Transfer News January 2021/22 Transfer Window

I'd love us to get Nicky Cadden as he would be useful further up the pitch as well.

For Striker, maybe a VERY highly rated young Premier League star on loan.
Who are you thinking striker wise that's very highly rated

I think October is a bit too early for this thread.

Shall we wait till Monday then? 😜 Will soon come around though. Only 9 more league games and the window opens.

Interesting comments from KR this evening suggesting that we want to strengthen despite doing well, but that the data suggests that it’s not a good time to bring in a striker.

Interesting comments from KR this evening suggesting that we want to strengthen despite doing well, but that the data suggests that it’s not a good time to bring in a striker.

Even in the PL there are very few January signings that really hit the ground running, and strikers are vastly overpriced with those at the top of their game either with teams looking to go up or teams desperate to stay up.

I thought the other comments on Rad Ox about a League One Jordan Bowery were interesting. Rather than looking at a 20 goal a season striker we maybe need to look at someone who will score 3 or 4 vital goals that contribute towards half a dozen extra points.

Matt Stevens at Forest Green would be someone that I'd be looking at. Along with Nicky Cadden, both are out of contract next summer I think so Forest Green maybe willing to cash in if they think they'll still have enough to maintain their promotion push.

Back
Top Bottom