General 2021/22 official kit

We have a TikTok channel? Blimey...
There'll be screenshots on twitter by 10.02am.

Wonder how eye-catching the 'eye-catching' third kit we'll be wearing on Saturday is?!
"eye-catching" = looks like a drunk threw up over a deckchair after eating 10 tubes of smarties.

Nope not received mine as yet

I contacted the club today and had a response from Lee Barton and they have no home shirts and as it stands the arrival date is still tba. Suggestion was that it was hoped to have more news on the delivery date tomorrow (Friday) but clearly not in time for the 1st or I suspect 2nd game on Tuesday

Fingers crossed there is better news of getting them for the first home game

Let’s have a sweepstake to pretend who is ITK. I say the new away kit will be black and the third kit white.

It’s incredible that shirts sales are a key revenue stream and going into the first game you can’t go in and buy one…the club has been improving across the board over the last few years but this still seems to be an area they continually get wrong…

Given that the pandemic has affected shipping hugely, I wonder if the late shirt announcements and availability have been somewhat out of the club's control?*

* Presuming that the shirts are made in some factory abroad rather than being hand knitted by a cadre of rosy cheeked Oxfordshire grannies

I mean
Given that the pandemic has affected shipping hugely, I wonder if the late shirt announcements and availability have been somewhat out of the club's control?*

* Presuming that the shirts are made in some factory abroad rather than being hand knitted by a cadre of rosy cheeked Oxfordshire grannies

I mean, it's not stopped all other Puma clubs having their kits all released well before us. I would suspect delays have come from hopes of a successful takeover providing alternate shirt sponsors.

Rosy cheeked Oxfordshire grannies would definitely have been able to hand knit more than enough kits over lockdown.

Not gonna lie those are some SAUCY kits. Def an away/3rd kit purchase for me this season.

They do both look quite decent... from the little you can see!

Looks like the EB logo is photoshoped on.

But, to me, not a great way to unveil them. When will they show the whole strips?

Last edited:
Love them both. If only I can actually get hold of one rather than pre order with no timescales

Back
Top Bottom